Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jungling in 3v3...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ScrewStraighties

04-25-2012

I'd like to do ranked TT with my friends, but we're not willing to start untill one of us becomes a good TT jungler. The problem though, is that TT Neutral monsters are much stronger than in SR. Tips? Runes? Item and jungle path? Good champs for TT jungle?

Th3 Herbalist

04-25-2012

Anybody with natural lifesteal has an easier time in the jungle than most - so someone like Warwick would be good, except champs like Warwick have weak ganking capability. AoE is usually a good way to go in the 3s jungle. Kill everything, and kill everything fast. Riven is good, Skarner is good, Shyvana is good, Lee Sin is good, Rammus can be good.. Runes depend on the champion you're jungling with but I stick to my standard Flat AD/Armor/AS page.

Start with the bottom camp, head top and take the small camps. I wouldn't do either buff top early on because they will rape your face off if you don't play it right, but if you have smite you might be able to do it - that depends on the champ you are playing. Don't try to out-sustain the Wraith buff early on. You won't.

Erozor

04-25-2012

I usually go olaf jungle there, starting small camp top with cloth + 5 hp pots and going axe as first skill.
Then if i have a top with some kind of ranged move, they pull the camp next to it and go to lane, and i can finish the camp with smite barely losing any hp.
I usually look for a gang top then, if no gang, go bot jungle and clear and recall.
If my top dont have ranged pull, they tend to lose to much health from pulling to lane good unless they use tons of hp pots before going in lane so then i go the small camp top - small camp bot - red - look for gang top or bot, if not, recall and buy.

Build is usually wriggles + bots early, phage then frozen mallet if they have much AOE or focus me and trinity if they have other targets to focus (like a mage that dont build much defence at first). Then i usually get hexdrinker and a armor item, and games often ends there.

After axe i usually w and last e. I usually level e for the gangs, and q after that.

I usually og armor yellow, mr blue, ad red, and lifesteal quints(you can use ad or armor too).

I mainly og 21/9/0 (getting the more max hp since it gets better late game than mini-thornmail)

I also go a bit mundo, lee sin and shyvana jungle there, but i dont have time to write something about them right now. Maby later.

Ofc, im not claiming to be the best TT jungler there is, but this works for me (playing it in ranked too).

D4RK3W0LF

04-29-2012

how do you clear the camps without dying? I always get killed by wraiths, no matter who i play or what runes/masteries i use, i can never get to level 3 without getting executed, any tips how to clear jungle and not die?

Prefix

Recruiter

04-29-2012

Cloth armour + 5 hp pot

U might want a leash so u take less damage.

Lemming

04-29-2012

You only need Red AD/Pen and Yellow Armors as far as runes go. For masteries (I'm assuming you're level 30) take 21/9/0. Get Tough Skin and Bladed Armor in the Defense tree. Take Butcher in Offense.

Start cloth+pot. Get your team to give you a pretty large leash, preferably with all 3 of you. One person can give you a leash and you should be able to jungle, though. You can start at either camp, it just depends where you want to gank first. Save your smite for the second camp, then either gank or take more camps.

Champions that can do this:

Warwick
Riven
Lee Sin
Olaf
Mundo
Tryndamere (Such a good jungle carry)
Cho Gath
Kayle

AHaLoGrUnT

04-29-2012

I don't feel like typing up a huge guide on jungling but I will tell you this, gank, and gank often. Just getting 1 kill will get you your madred's razors that much earlier which makes a huge impact on your jungling speed/sustain. You should never just afk farm jungle all game, it's just much less effective. Your goal in jungling is to gank whenever possible to snowball your team to victory.

Eryn

05-01-2012

When we held the #1 spot, Morojax jungled for us. He almost always jungled either Shyvana, Jarvan IV, or Skarner. You need armor and damage to deal with the 3's jungle. The best route imo is to clear your teams mid mobs, and then clear your teams top mobs (excluding buff). Then run across dragon above their top lane so you can come behind whoever is in their top lane. While this is happening have your top lane start going balls deep so that their lane is at most half health when you arrive. We got first blood 22 games in a row this way.

karateturtle

05-02-2012

if u wanna practice TT jungle id say start with Warwick just to get a feel for it he's pretty easy champ to practice/play with to jungle on TT