Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Honestly Guys it needs to stop.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eruka Frog

04-25-2012

Quote:
Cerevus:
Just because someone rages one game because everything went wrong that game does not mean their life is "horribly flawed."

i don't understand this "compassion for killers" mentality that you have.

if someone is spewing obscenities and threatening other people or berating them with such themes as

"uninstall the game and kill yourself you stupid bіtch"

why are you playing the bleeding heart card trying to protect them?

Buchi1324

04-25-2012

while i agree with most of it people just need to not let things bother them theres blocks and mutes for a reason yea increasing that tech is a great idea

but the point is to just not like kids and or grown kids get you down or hurt you feelings when you know there blowing hot air its not just women that get targeted but things like this just learn to ignore people you dont need in your life its useless to get upset over some kid that doesnt need to get attention in the first place because when you dont get upset and you laugh at them over it they actually get hurt which is the funniest thing ever

vargo

04-25-2012

Quote:
Tenshinmon:
http://penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/harassment

I think I'm just gonna leave this here.

Just....yeah.....

Well no. Seriously. Why not take away the chatting priviledges of players that get CONSTANTLY muted? I mean we have pings and minimaps so we don't need their mias. In ranked MAYBE but I usually meet the worst behaved players in Normals.

It's honestly terrible when I get a 4 man premade too. I usually get insulted with racial and sexiest insults in the pre and post game chat but they keep their mouths completely shut in the in game chat to avoid getting banned.

And god help any female friends I invite and myself if and when it slips out or comes up that we're female (We don't BRAG about it. We usually get insulted after ganking someones lane and get an insult like 'Go suck your own ****' and then say something like 'We don't have ****s but our nonexistent ****s are probably bigger then your own'. But the majority of the time we just act like guys and try to ignore it because of the pathetic BS we get from most of the community.)

I mean honestly people...speaking as an Xbox 360 mainly FPS player...this community is just as bad if not worse. League of Legends is an AWESOME game, held down by it's community. I've been told more insults, more racial/sexist slurs and more 'I'm going to skullfck your mother' in the past 100 games I've played in League, then the 500+ games I've played in Halo Reach and Halo 3.

Every game I've played has had at least 1 to 2 people getting reported or being report worthy. The worst part is that it's the NORMAL. Getting a game where theres no insults being thrown and everyone acts like a decent human being is like finding a Dinosaur on planet earth or a funny joke on Mind of Mencia.

This is getting - No. It is.- pathetic.

Ta ta for now...
Tenshinmon

trying to hard

Bekkal

04-25-2012

Quote:
Eruka Frog:
i don't understand this "compassion for killers" mentality that you have.

if someone is spewing obscenities and threatening other people or berating them with such themes as

"uninstall the game and kill yourself you stupid bіtch"

why are you playing the bleeding heart card trying to protect them?

I would be very interested in hearing why anyone would defend these people.

I have more empathy for a murderer than I do for a bully. One typically needs to provoke murder.

Deseadris

04-25-2012

Bump for Riot see this, and hopefully implement it. Its an extremely hot button issue so I wouldn't expect a red post, but we can still bring a potential solution to their attention.

Wartyde

04-25-2012

This should have been implemented already.

Coyotedash

04-25-2012

Quote:
Bitterslol:
the auto mute idea would be pretty cool if implemented

LoL has the ignore function but for some reason if you face them another game the status of ignored still appears but you can still read the **** he types and you have to ignore again in order for it to work

happened one game I was tristana and was against a sivir bot lane we were wining hard and the guy was constantly trash talking how i was trash and scum and was getting carried and so on
the enemy team said they muted him because he was talking **** to them too

I was just laughing and mocking him because he was losing and he was getting more and more mad
then I got tired and decided to mute him just to my surprise he already had the red X that appears when you ignore people and then it all came back to me because I remembered the name of the player and how much of a ****** (and a horrible player on top of that) he was because I had a match with him on my team the day before that

Jagador

04-25-2012

I like the auto mute/ignore. Would bring a brighter light to the game. Can't count how many times i've had to keep people un-ignored in hopes for a more successful communication to win the game only to have it never happen, and still need to read everything they type.

SuperSobotka

04-25-2012

It's honestly terrible when I get a 4 man premade too. I usually get insulted with racial and sexiest insults in the pre and post game chat but they keep their mouths completely shut in the in game chat to avoid getting banned.

this

i think one easy fix would be giving the people the option to be queued up with a group of 5 other solo queue players (its fine if its only for normals)

people are much more willing to do whats best for the TEAM when they are playing with strangers. when you play with a 2 man queue ive noticed its more go along with whatever they want (right or wrong) or get double flamed

3-4 man queues are the worst, you get scapegoated reguardless of performance.

also being able to ignore people and not be able to get them on your team again would be amazing (again if it was just for normals that would be fine)

cottonycloud

04-25-2012

I rage at my friends when they mess up.

Compliments when they don't.

I don't give a **** about anyone else. Unless they have a cool name. Go pick duo top instead of duo bot in ranked. np.