Non English Players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Havenstance

06-04-2012

Who else agrees that it is extremely irritating when people are so bad that they can't play the game without dying. I just encountered a Master Yi that end of game his score was 2/25/1. What made it worse was the guy couldn't even speak English. Making it impossible for our team to communicate with the guy. I think Riot needs to fix this ASAP. Along with the ridiculously long queue times looking for matches. I think it should be more of a priority then adding new characters or adding new maps or tweaking characters. We need to at least be able to play without getting AFK Players every other match or being paried with a guy from south america who can't speak english. If we can't get basic game play right I'm going to lose faith in Riot Games real quickly. And to think I was thinking about spending my hard earned money on Riot Points. Certainly not going to do that if this keeps up.

beatlol

06-04-2012

that's why you have pings.
im brazilian and can comunicate with my team, not EVERY SA player have to be retarded :|

Havenstance

06-04-2012

Beatol,

Please don't take that the wrong way. I'm not saying that they are all retarded or something like that. I just think they should have their own server enabling them to play together & communicate better or pair players based upon their locations. I can see you have some knowledge of English. This guy couldn't speak a lick of it period. It almost seemed like he didn't understand pings either. I'm not saying everyone from South America is bad but I myself can't speak anything other than English so its impossible for me to communicate with any summoners who speak Spanish or any other Language

OXYCLEAN WORKS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2012

¿Como?

LynCT

06-04-2012

gg puta americanos.

LynCT

06-04-2012

啥?

beatlol

06-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havenstance View Post
Beatol,

Please don't take that the wrong way. I'm not saying that they are all retarded or something like that. I just think they should have their own server enabling them to play together & communicate better or pair players based upon their locations. I can see you have some knowledge of English. This guy couldn't speak a lick of it period. It almost seemed like he didn't understand pings either. I'm not saying everyone from South America is bad but I myself can't speak anything other than English so its impossible for me to communicate with any summoners who speak Spanish or any other Language
that's cool, i just overreacted, it's just SO MUCH HATE to the SA community(which i can understand why also), it kind of pisses me off sometimes. But I pretty much agree with you, most of brazillian players dont know how to play or EVEN how to communicate by pings... there are even some brazilian players(like me) that hate when brazilians discover a NA or EU game, they usually try to hack at every game just for the HURR DURR. I got your point anws, and sorry again.

Brightinly

06-04-2012

Unless you are from the UK then you are not an English player either.

Necro Monkey

06-04-2012

I could troll right now, but no....
Meh that Yi is an obvious feed.

SP3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2012

Bro this is the NA server, if you want to play with English players go to EUW.