"15k Build" The Twisted Treeline 1v1 Tournament

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SprinklerMonkey

05-01-2012

i did drop out but it looks like im still in the running since nobody else is posting or even following the rules. just thought it was funny. but naw i dont want back in

Felorien

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SprinklerMonkey View Post
i did drop out but it looks like im still in the running since nobody else is posting or even following the rules. just thought it was funny. but naw i dont want back in
I'd laugh with you But I don't think I'm supposed to put the scores of dropped out contestants in the standings :O

Noobs are uss

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felorien View Post
It's fine about the Veigar - but everybody else has a post with the matches and all the videos related to the matches. Consolidates and facilitates review. It doesn't take too long to do either. Also, what date was your Veigar match played on?
hmm about a week ago ill have to double check though

Jerro893

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

This looks like fun... but my champ is already taken (Blitzcrank if you were wondering). Plus I'd be at a horrible disadvantage this late (probably)

Do you think this is going to happen again in the future?

SprinklerMonkey

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felorien View Post
I'd laugh with you But I don't think I'm supposed to put the scores of dropped out contestants in the standings :O
haha no worries man.

Felorien

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerro893 View Post
This looks like fun... but my champ is already taken (Blitzcrank if you were wondering). Plus I'd be at a horrible disadvantage this late (probably)

Do you think this is going to happen again in the future?
The Blitzcrank hasn't posted any matches; so if you contact him and ask him he might allow you to play him. Also, if he doesn't post a match by April 7th, the champion is released.

But yes, you'd be at a horrible disadvantage

Felorien

05-05-2012

1 more day till champions without posted videos will be released.

BearlyArmed

05-08-2012

It's May 7th. If the champions are released, I'll take Sion.

Or Jax if you're giving the Sion more days since he replaced someone who resigned.