Wffles' 3v3 Stream

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UffeNeve

04-03-2012

My name is Wffles,
and you might remember me from such threads as "MoM Abusable on Trynd",
a diversity of other threads subject to my ranting
and from my position on the current #10 3v3 team on the EUNE server.

(If we played more, we'd be #1 )

I have recently picked up streaming again and I'm planning on continuing to do so.

Times will ordinarily be at around 2 PM until 1 AM (GMT +1), with occasional breaks. The afternon and early evening will be mainly 3v3 Normals and Rankeds, and late evenings and nights will be 5v5 Ranked with my team.

I will try to get the whole chat thing working and will be glad to answer/comment on any questions/comments. You should also feel free to add me in game if you want to play, although I rarely play on this server - but please remember that I can't play 5 games with each of you every day, so one or two from time to time will have to suffice

You can find the stream on Mobafire and (sometimes) on CLG's website, but here's a link for my fellow lazy people; CLICK ON ME

Thanks for your attention, please watch and comment either here or in chat!

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2012

What elo is the team you're on now?
Also whats the highest you've gotten?

UffeNeve

04-03-2012

My main team is currently at 1800, which is also my highest rating - That places us 9th currently on the EUNE server.

I also play with a Ukranian and a Russian at times on a team that we recently created - We're just above 1200 now with 6 wins/0 losses and I guess we'll climb to 1700-1800 within the next few weeks

My 5v5 team consists of 15-1600 elo ppl, but we're also newly formed and climbing

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2012

What are your usual bans?

UffeNeve

04-03-2012

Hmm, I like to ban Shaco, Lee Sin and Tryndamere bc I don't play them myself.

Singed, Rumble, Mordekaiser, Wukong and Morgana are pretty good bans too.

But it's pretty much whatever you feel like you don't want to play against and/or counter your own comp.

Thirstyfishs

05-08-2012

Hey when do you stream? I know you put a time frame but I often check and you are never live.