Presenting Refer-a-Friend 2.0!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I carry Alex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-27-2012

I have mine, but it wont let me transfer them for 250 ip and it's not giving me the milestone for the 1-5 lvl 10's i have.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

04-27-2012

Quote:
In the transition, you will gain 250 IP per Level 5 (or higher) account
I have received no IP rewards for the transition.

I carry Alex

Recruiter

04-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylph View Post
I have received no IP rewards for the transition.
Yeah, this is the same for me.

SumBudy

04-27-2012

Update us on status plox?
>(-.-)>

KokeCL

04-27-2012

Any update Rara?

AprilFlowers

04-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVABRASILHUEHUE View Post
Is it possible you guys can evaluate the lvl 5 reward?

2 win IP boost and the 250 IP would be a nice deal everyone agree. Now if this person gets to level 10, give the 500 IP plus another 2 boosts. THIS IS REAL 2.0 since we would get:
- if the referal gets only to level 5: 250 direct ip + ~250 in boosts (This is not bad)
- if the referal gets to level 10: ~500 from lvl 5 mark + 500 lvl 10 mark + ~250 in new boosts

Now that is really a 2.0 version since 2.0 means better.

Also another question, my sister have around 250 lvl 5 referals and like 120 of these are over level 10 now. If she transfer will she be able to clam again all this:
- 250 * 250 IP (62500 IP)
- 2500 ip from 1 to 5 referals + 1 aditional rune page
- 16975 RP from all the lvl 10 rp boosts
- All the forum stuff plus WW skin and champ that she already have.

That looks alot and we are not sure about this, if she is getting all this again she definetly should change, but its still not clear, since all those rewards were already claimed by her in the 1.0 version, for example she got the 10k RP at 200 lvl 5, will she get now 10k since she have more than 100 lvl 10?

same questions.

And also why we dont have the ability to see the email of the referee anymore? I used this to keep track of my people this way since Is hard to keep track by sumoner name, please put back the emails

N36r3x

04-27-2012

I had 20 reference before new system and now this references are gone

BR0LAND

04-27-2012

moar downvotes on OP please, lol

04-27-2012

I am having the same issues as most people but I understand you guys are doing your best. Just wanted to say thanks Rara, all your posts have helped me understand a lot and I appreciate it.

Shiister

04-27-2012

Good job fixing the problem, I got all 10 of my referrels and the IP that I am owned and the special benefits of each.

EDIT: +1, I actually waited before upvoting or downvoting to see how Riot would handle the situation instead of being all "OMG Riot y i have no al my referrels"