Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Presenting Refer-a-Friend 2.0!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

h311ion

04-26-2012

I had 53 referrals to level 5 before and now I only have 9. Like wtf??? As many others have already stated, how the hell do we enter the new program after selecting to continue the old?

Yoshihito

04-26-2012

Anyone notice they removed the make a Champion reward? People were actually getting it and they were like, 'Oh ****, people are actually doing it so we need to remove this...'

scrapmetal7

04-26-2012

ill just stick with the old program
i mean come on i can get medevil twitch on it

Mettalknight

Recruiter

04-26-2012

I've never been unhappy with the updates that riot has come out with...... this is the first update im unhappy with.

Adakal

04-26-2012

i invite like 5 people at least, but never know of this refer a friend, so no chance in hell i can add them now?

Fac3Value

04-26-2012

Thanks Riot,
Go ahead. Keep encouraging people to make smurf accounts to get benefits on their main profiles. Maybe at some point there will be so many smurfs that actual new players will just give up after getting stomped over and over. Then what good is the referral system if you can't attract new players??

Keep rewarding trolls. Keep punishing new players. Great idea Riot

Dheginsea

04-26-2012

I had 20 referrals done, now I have 8 and 12 pending. What's going on?

Mnky D Luffy

04-26-2012

i have a few friends that are already lvl 13 but arnt showing up as my referrals whys that?

Rumble Senpai

04-26-2012

You know, I've invited like 5 or 6 people since starting, but never bothered to give them my referral code or w/e. 2 of them are level 30 and plays with me all the time now. Is there any way to get credit for this? ._.

whidye

04-26-2012

So if I switch over will I get a rune page?!? That's the biggest reward out there [to me] But I'm already passed the 5 friends mark...