Presenting Refer-a-Friend 2.0!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DanSparrow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2012

This shows how 80% of the LoL players are noobs, you just have to check this thread's rating. All the noobs who had problems because they just can't even make something as simple as this decided to downvote it lol

Mea

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2012

Could you make it so that we can see the levels and names of our referrals again so we can keep track?

SumBudy

04-26-2012

I tried redeeming from the old refferal page, and i got not one 4 win ip boost....

FTW Tony Stark

Senior Recruiter

04-26-2012

RIOTRara, the aforementioned change of level 5 by ip but not credited to my account, I should have 12,000 ip and I have only the 6,000 I had in my account. you can do something?

PsychoticTroll

04-26-2012

I have 190 IP boosts still waiting if I switch to new program does the 190 IP boosts go to 190x250 RP? If so that would be sweet. Also i already claimed the 10,000 IP package if that even matters?

I just lost everything, didnt recieve my master recruiter from The old program I redeemed before i switched and all my refferals are gone no IP boosts no RP, no nothing. Come on riot was this a scam? to get rid of my Referrals =(.

DkzoNe4EveR

Recruiter

04-26-2012

I want to go back to the old one but i clicked on the join bottom because i didnt see anywhere to click stay in old version. So this means i cant go back to old version to get my rewards?

GDragon13

04-26-2012

I have 2 referers (one on lvl 5, and the other on lvl 12)... And one count for the lvl 5 reward, and one for the lvl 10 reward... the lvl 12 don't count to the lvl 5 reward

DerezzedNinja

04-26-2012

I had 20 referrals ; I accidentally switched now I only have 1 referral? This new system is..bad

Milktime10

Master Recruiter

04-26-2012

Instead of switching over to 2.0 can we switch back to the original? I clicked the wrong one...

LenfaL

04-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerezzedNinja View Post
I had 20 referrals ; I accidentally switched now I only have 1 referral? This new system is..bad
This is because they only count referrals that are lvl 10+ as valid for the new program.