Presenting Refer-a-Friend 2.0!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KhaZixCarriesYou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwYoshiwv View Post
i switched and my number went from 11-7..... wtf? also i redeemed the 250 ip per for the 7 and still got nothing.. wtf?
I didn't switch and also lost 3 or 4 of mine. It seems to be a glitch, everyone's like losing several referrals.

blackeaglef1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2012

Sergio ramos ball?

magicman77

04-26-2012

i clicked remain with old system to compare rewards and now it will not let me go back???
you should make a link in the old referral that goes back to the choice???

Invisibleraiden

04-26-2012

What do you do if you clicked continue because you wanted to view the old system but want to switch to the new.... it wont allow me to shift over.

OneTrooper

04-26-2012

I had three referrals, but it registered only one... This is probably a problem everywhere, but seriously Riot?

Sabre070

04-26-2012

If you chose to stay with the old system all you have to do is refresh your cache and you'll be asked if you want to go to the new system again.

cH4n

Recruiter

04-26-2012

b4 was instantly to redeem, apparently it changed! Doesnt seems very reliable to me right now,,.

Invisibleraiden

04-26-2012

I fixed it before I returned to the page. However, thank you for sharing that insight. ^_^

M0nt3

Recruiter

04-26-2012

I had 120 complete referalls now i have only 3 WTF?

DarkThunder119

04-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness023 View Post
Lol all my lvl 5 refferals are deleted even though i clicked "continue wit the old program", and now i can't even get to the new program THANKS RIOOOOOOOT
BINGO
same issue here..