Presenting Refer-a-Friend 2.0!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darksteel Reaver

04-26-2012

Wuaa? only 250 IP?

fk that! not enough incentive

Chó

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthZ01 View Post
Get smurf to 5. Use the 400 RP given to new accounts on XP boosts.
i meant 975 on my main, cuz in the old one, if you get 10 ref's to lvl 5, your main acc gets 975. so in 2.0 i have to get 10 smurfs to lvl 10 beofre getting 975 RP on my main acc?

Edmonto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2012

For some reason the new refferal section is not loading up for me. The address is http://na.leagueoflegends.com/rewards/

OctagonEnigma

04-26-2012

Several of my referrals are gone. Also, I accidentally clicked on the thing to keep me on the old one, now I can't go to the new one...

creamg1rL

04-26-2012

That's fantastic! Now do something more useful and make the leveling system not retarded so that players are actually encourage to get to lvl 30 without having to play with 4 million baddies. And Tier 1 and 2 runes? Useless.

OverTheBlueSky

04-26-2012

Awesemo-4000.

KhaZixCarriesYou

04-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by J7C3 View Post
i meant 975 on my main, cuz in the old one, if you get 10 ref's to lvl 5, your main acc gets 975. so in 2.0 i have to get 10 smurfs to lvl 10 beofre getting 975 RP on my main acc?
Don't you only get that for the first ten though? Or was that 975 for each 10?

If it was only the first, I'd just say get the 10 level 5, switch and get the 975 for getting them level 10 now. If it's each...well...

Lettuce Leaf

04-26-2012

i switched and my number went from 11-7..... wtf? also i redeemed the 250 ip per for the 7 and still got nothing.. wtf?

Kreshno

04-26-2012

wow so much rps.. awesome!

Chó

04-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthZ01 View Post
Don't you only get that for the first ten though? Or was that 975 for each 10?

If it was only the first, I'd just say switch and get the 975 for getting them level 10 now. If it's each...
f*** i have 8 lvl 5's, i was planning to get 10 smurfs to lvl 5 so i can get 975 RP on my main acc, but now its to late, because i have to get them all to lvl 10 before i get my RP... how stupid :[