Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Presenting Refer-a-Friend 2.0!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lunar Havoc

Recruiter

04-26-2012

Switched to the new program because it promised instant rewards for previous referals, my 47 referals were wiped. I'm a little P.O.'d.

Kerbere

Recruiter

04-26-2012

Lost some of my referred friends... why?

SummonsMaster

04-26-2012

i have completed refer 11 friends, but i dont get any RP in old system, but now i changed to new refer friend system, how can i switch to old system to get my RP?

Undercover Urf

Recruiter

04-26-2012

I had 100 lvl 5+ referrals ... now it says I only have 3 ... wtf Riot?

OrionBrando

Recruiter

04-26-2012

Quote:
Jixson:
I sent in a ticket. I love that the only referrals I kept, were the ones below level 5. No love for the teens and ones in the twenties at all.

same happened to me! I skipped and the referrals I lost were the level 10+ 4 of the 5 I had

Patness

Recruiter

04-26-2012

Quote:
ZCerebrate:
That would be all good and nice but this really "isn't" the case. I lost a ton of referrals that are well over level 5 (like a bunch who are level 30s now) and a lot of level 10s and 20s.

In fact, the 25 referrals that actually remained are all the level 5 referrals... so good theory, just didn't happen that way at all.

I see that, here. My apologies. I tried to hold off the decision on staying with the old system or going with the new one, except that Riot's website actually wouldn't let me view my current referral status under the old system without declining to move to 2.0.

Now that I have declined to move to 2.0, it doesn't look like I can, anymore. There are no options to do so, and it refers me to the existing page for 1.0. That's not cool, since, near as I can tell, that wasn't part of the agreement. Switching was a one-time, irreversible procedure. It did not say that staying with the existing program was also a one-time, irreversible procedure.

I see a number of my referrals gone, completely. A number of completed referrals have defaulted back to asking me to send again, despite the fact that they were validated and reached level 5.

How can I prove this? I can't. I had the forum title. I had 25 accounts. I was trying for 50.

I can point out that the system is showing that I haven't taken my recruiter icon (which I clearly have). See the attached picture.

The old rules might still be in place, but clearly there's a database problem, somewhere. That or rewards were taken away.

Conncept

04-26-2012

Come on... I have referred nearly ten of my friends to this game, and thanks to the crappy obscure way of naming your recruiter under the old system, not a single one of them ever listed me as their recruiter and I've got nothing. When is there going to be something done about that?

MySucK

04-26-2012

i lost like 50 referals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Natas2011

Recruiter

04-26-2012

Nice one Riot!! Cant wait to try this new system!!

Dr PhantomX

Recruiter

04-26-2012

Went from about 107 completed referrals to 1 :\