Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Presenting Refer-a-Friend 2.0!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ares CORE

05-15-2014

Im not seeing my recruiter forum title badge after my first one.

Amaroq Wolf

06-09-2014

Oh whoa, hold on a second. Refer-A-Friend 2.0 removed the 10,000 referrals reward that lets you go develop a champion with Riot in California.

I know I don't even have a snowball's chance in hell of accomplishing that. But when I saw this, I was like "F*** that s***!" I refuse to give up even that impossible chance.

EDIT: All of the google searching I've done suggests that nobody who has ever reached 10,000 has gotten to make a champ. Only get items named after them. What the hell?

VictorVirgo

06-11-2014

i don't know my referral code. how do i can find it?

diablius

07-04-2014

i referred 150 person , but i cant see the badge and title on my icon thou

Tony is OP

Recruiter

07-15-2014

I refer a friend and he's level 10 but it said he's level 9 on the competed invitations.

Winduckey

09-01-2014

So if I got referred before I accepted the Refer-a-Friend 2.0... do I still get rewarded if they hit 10?