Presenting Refer-a-Friend 2.0!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Happy Together

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Rewards system down? i didnt receive my IP after redeemed

s1ZeRx

11-17-2012

WTF? i got 4 referal completed and i didnt got any ip for that and i clicked on reedem and it didnt gave me the ip in the game.... wth is wrong?

AnimeFreak9001

11-21-2012

i tried to refer one of my friends but it says that he never got referred solution please?

Prince555

11-23-2012

Hello lol i m really disappointing from your reffed friend service
today i invite 2 friend with ma reffed friend link and they get level 5
but i didn't get any ip update still i cant seee them in ma completed
invitation list how??
help me to get it pls
account referred by me is PRINCE123333 is on level 5
PRINCE55555 and hery123456 , pakshi is on level 1 but i cant se them on ma completed invitation
list and i didnt get addition 250 ip for level 5 guy

... i send u picture capure by pakshi when she reffered me. so please please help me i had this problem for ma more than 6 friends they refferd me but i didnt get any completed invitation and ips for them pls help me.
i hope you help me and get me back ma all rewards and ips plss help

24SevenEU

11-24-2012

How come in EUW this is disabled now?

caphook

Recruiter

12-20-2012

I have a issue my friend reached level 10 but i did not receive anything and also which means he already passed level 5 and I did not get any 250IP that is stated above.... what is going on help!!!

RG Clockwork

12-26-2012

Riot, please stop making things better and actually make the things that have been partly added already. Example : finish the achievements section of the profile pages.
But before you do stuff like the achievements make it so we can get our hard earned IP from telling our friends to join the game.

InterventX

12-27-2012

I referred a friend with by sending him the refer link and now that he reached level 5 I still didn't get any IP points nor it shows that I have 1 referred friend.
Anyone else having this problem? It's my first refer so I'm not sure if there is a delay or something.

potomotomon

01-03-2013

I think this is really good, but I am confused how this works. Say if i refer another summomer, does HE get the rewards or do I? Also, how do you know if you refered a friend?

MariaOzawa2Fine

Senior Recruiter

01-03-2013

the milestone reward on my account seems to be messed it although i have 5 referrals at lvl 10 it will only allow me to redeem 4 rewards