Presenting Refer-a-Friend 2.0!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

brunoHAMpica98

09-05-2012

It has been more than a week since i referred my friend to play League of Legends and i still haven`t received any rp.
Can you check that for me?

yourmom8it

09-13-2012

I've got 65 referrals, only 9 have made it past 5, and only i have 5 people past level 10. When i hit redeem for my 250IP and free rune page, I got the 250IP but no rune page? This was like 2 weeks ago.. What gives? False Advertising -.-

PianYi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-16-2012

Please someone help me... I just accomplish to introduce my english student to play League of Legend and he is playing very nice, he is already level 5 today and I can see in my referral page it says:
1 New Friend at Level 5
1 Total Friend at Level 5
0 TOTAL IP EARNED
Do I need to press the button that says "Redeem"? if I press Redeem... can I still wait for my MILESTONE REWARD at his level 10? he will continue playing he likes the game... can I get the level 5 - 250 ip reward and the milestone reward at level 10? please help

The Joker Boy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

I have 10 friends level 10. Why dont i get my RP? I dont get it ... Help

OrgasmicSkittles

Master Recruiter

09-21-2012

So I claimed my first milestone reward... And I didn't get the forum title and badge.. That was like 2 months ago lol. It's not a big deal but it may be for someone else that might have this problem xP Thanks!

mohit177

10-08-2012

Hi, if any of you guys planning to sign up please use this link http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...5de17007996772 . This link will help you start you off with extra IP.

NachoSlapMan

CrustyScabs

10-29-2012

I clicked the redeem button for my boosts(i had 7boosts) redeemed them all log on and only had 4wins til it expired. Did i **** myself like you can stack those?

OdinHeimNexus

11-02-2012

still havent got my points

CooLTanG

Master Recruiter

11-06-2012

1.0 Referral System - 3 Day IP Boosts Not Working

I've sent in 2 support tickets to no avail, hopefully someone will get this fixed.

In the old referral system, I have 19 x 3 Day IP boosts, and I recently started playing LoL often and wanted to use some and when I try to activate them, it says:

Rewards are unable to be redeemed at the moment. We apologize for the inconvenience and please try again within the next 24 to 48 hours.

This has been happening for way longer than a day or 2, I believe its just broken at the moment.

Thanks for your time & help.