Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Presenting Refer-a-Friend 2.0!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TwilightMan1

06-02-2012

I got 2 at level 5 and I only got credit for 1. It says 5-4-1 instead of 5-5-1. How long does it take to update the levels?

LamLord

06-05-2012

Good day.
My account is LamLord and i have 3 finished referals on level10 and 4 on level 5.
I clicked to claim reward like 5/6 days ago and still - nothing happened. Did i do something wrong ?

LamLord

06-05-2012

Quote:
LamLord:
Good day.
My account is LamLord and i have 3 finished referals on level10 and 4 on level 5.
I clicked to claim reward like 5/6 days ago and still - nothing happened. Did i do something wrong ?

Just in addition. I got my badge on forum i guess, but i haven't got a simple IP point from reclaimed referal.
Help please.

Robinho Infec

06-09-2012

I was trying to create account on the server, and U.S. WEST could not and ended up creating several account and was inadvertently I suspend my refer a friend and lost fur and ip in the game and also lost champion not know if this is where you put it but it was only place q thought regarding the issue can help me please thanks.

Clown Dorfman

06-10-2012

It is the first time that I post here on the forum, so excuse me if I posted in the wrong place. So what happened was this: I spent my link to the "refer a friend" for five of my friends to start playing catch level 10 and I could get a rune page, but I did not get the rune page, only the 500 ip. My nickname is "Clowndorfman" and I hope you can help me. Thank you!

CRO1SSANT

06-10-2012

Quote:
LamLord:
Just in addition. I got my badge on forum i guess, but i haven't got a simple IP point from reclaimed referal.
Help please.

I'm on the same boat :/
I haven't gotten any IP from my reclaimed referals....

ShotPhreak

06-11-2012

if i redeem my level 5 referrals, once my friends hit level 10 will i get the rest of the ip and milesotne reward?

Time588

Recruiter

06-11-2012

i got 5 referrals and got awarded the 500 ip but not the rune page. Is this a glitch or is there some other way to get the rune page? (yes i clicked redeem lol)

Lamekh

06-14-2012

i already got 5 referrals but i dont get the milestone and the ip bonus , so what should i do ?

Lamekh

06-14-2012

Quote:
Time588:
i got 5 referrals and got awarded the 500 ip but not the rune page. Is this a glitch or is there some other way to get the rune page? (yes i clicked redeem lol)

same thing happen to me , but i didnt get the ip bonus too , only the first lvl 5 ,so i only got 250 ip per level .