Presenting Refer-a-Friend 2.0!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TwilightMan1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2012

I got 2 at level 5 and I only got credit for 1. It says 5-4-1 instead of 5-5-1. How long does it take to update the levels?

LamLord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2012

Good day.
My account is LamLord and i have 3 finished referals on level10 and 4 on level 5.
I clicked to claim reward like 5/6 days ago and still - nothing happened. Did i do something wrong ?

LamLord

06-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamLord View Post
Good day.
My account is LamLord and i have 3 finished referals on level10 and 4 on level 5.
I clicked to claim reward like 5/6 days ago and still - nothing happened. Did i do something wrong ?
Just in addition. I got my badge on forum i guess, but i haven't got a simple IP point from reclaimed referal.
Help please.

Robinho Infec

06-09-2012

I was trying to create account on the server, and U.S. WEST could not and ended up creating several account and was inadvertently I suspend my refer a friend and lost fur and ip in the game and also lost champion not know if this is where you put it but it was only place q thought regarding the issue can help me please thanks.

Clown Dorfman

06-10-2012

It is the first time that I post here on the forum, so excuse me if I posted in the wrong place. So what happened was this: I spent my link to the "refer a friend" for five of my friends to start playing catch level 10 and I could get a rune page, but I did not get the rune page, only the 500 ip. My nickname is "Clowndorfman" and I hope you can help me. Thank you!

CRO1SSANT

06-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamLord View Post
Just in addition. I got my badge on forum i guess, but i haven't got a simple IP point from reclaimed referal.
Help please.
I'm on the same boat :/
I haven't gotten any IP from my reclaimed referals....

ShotPhreak

06-11-2012

if i redeem my level 5 referrals, once my friends hit level 10 will i get the rest of the ip and milesotne reward?

Time588

06-11-2012

i got 5 referrals and got awarded the 500 ip but not the rune page. Is this a glitch or is there some other way to get the rune page? (yes i clicked redeem lol)

Lamekh

06-14-2012

i already got 5 referrals but i dont get the milestone and the ip bonus , so what should i do ?

Lamekh

06-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time588 View Post
i got 5 referrals and got awarded the 500 ip but not the rune page. Is this a glitch or is there some other way to get the rune page? (yes i clicked redeem lol)
same thing happen to me , but i didnt get the ip bonus too , only the first lvl 5 ,so i only got 250 ip per level .