Presenting Refer-a-Friend 2.0!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ijobo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2012

I tried redeeming my IP boosts, but they don't show up.

Not rushing,but want to let you know that they still aren't working

Devils

04-30-2012

So the referral links are still buggy? -.-

Jøhn Døe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-30-2012

Yes. Do not redeem any IP boosts, they do not work. Probably many aspects of the program dont work at the moment. Its been broken since like Thursday or Friday.

If you redeem IP boosts now, you may be risking losing them.

Sai Fai Lai

04-30-2012

The web-site said"2,500 total ip earned".but i got nothing??

Sai Fai Lai

04-30-2012

I got 2,500 ip already!!
It's very much appreciated.

RazorRuss

04-30-2012

I am a big fan of the changes you've brought to the referral system! Who doesn't like to get a little extra something in exchange for all the time and energy it takes to bring a newcomer into the game.

RIOT, WITH A FEW ADDITIONAL ISSUES ADDRESSED, NEW PLAYER RETENTION RATES STAND TO SURGE, PROVIDING.........

-It's time for you to get serious and make overall/improve aka "BUFF" the rewards you now provide members of the "Tribunal", for spending significant amounts of time addressing what remains a very disturbing portion of your gaming community to ensure "justice" on cases that range from bullying and scapegoating, to even cases that are so appealing, in a matter of time laws against such actions will come to pass.

Show us, the impossibly hard to find members who are living examples of compassion, and positive treatment and defenders of insulted and abused members, that you stand tall with us. Show you really err to the side of human decency. Prove this to us using incentives that are actually worthwhile rewards. Do this, and you will motivate this community to pick itself up, and become a model and make us proud to actually want to share links to this game with our contacts.

iKim

Recruiter

04-30-2012

Any update on this?... I didnt get a chunk of my ip boosts which i redeemed 3 days ago.

RiskZero

04-30-2012

Question on level 10 milestones in the new system, say I have 12 friends at level 10, once the 13th one reaches level 10 do I still get at least the 500 ip or do I receive nothing other than the 250 that I already got for them hitting level 5?

Smacked

04-30-2012

Cool program.

Saint Lucifer

Recruiter

04-30-2012

I don't know if this was asked but can you put the e-mail addresses back in?