Presenting Refer-a-Friend 2.0!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morvaht

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2012

WTF? i cant go to 2.0 it just dont show up anymore...i click in refer-a-friend and it goes to my 1.0 page...i want my 2500ip -.-

whats happening? Riot remove the 2;0 or what?

ubcjosh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark sheik View Post
a version 1.0 RAF member: its been 72 hours and the 3 IP boosts ive clicked to redeem have not been accredited to my account. also the recruiter forum icon / forum title recruiter do not work when i click to redeem. afraid to try to activate my digital collectors pack. please let us know when it is safe to redeem our rewards, thanks.
I'm in the exact same position... have my digital collector's pack up, but don't want to risk redeeming it yet...

goofninja

Senior Recruiter

04-29-2012

I am still a member of RAF1.0, and last night I redeemed a 4 win ip boost, it hasn't shown up on my account and it has been 12 hours already.

Cha0tiQ

04-29-2012

none of my IP boosts showing up

Vovix

04-29-2012

Last night I redeemed my RAF1.0 IP boost, now I have a 10-win one. Is this supposed to happen?

Mrps

04-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovix View Post
Last night I redeemed my RAF1.0 IP boost, now I have a 10-win one. Is this supposed to happen?
The 10 win game was a "sorry!" from Riot, and has nothing to do with your referrals.

Cha0tiQ

04-29-2012

@vovix

No the 10 win IP boost is a freebie given by riot. There is a thread on the general discussion forums. You should still be able to get your own IP boosts from the referral 1.0 system.

skellyton3

04-29-2012

I am very confused by this update. I have already switched, however now I cant find my IP boosts. I would like a clear answer. AM I GOING TO LOOSE MY IP BOOSTS OR NOT. ALSO, WILL THE NEW SYSTEM GIVE IP BOOSTS AS WELL AS 250 IP, OR JUST 250IP??? AND IF I AM GOING TO GET ****ED OVER ON MY IP BOOSTS, CAN I JUST SWITCH BACK TO THE FIRST SYSTEM? FFS you made this sound great but after signing up I think I just got ****ed over. Please make all of this more clear.

Dahyuk

04-29-2012

I feel really stupid, i clicked accept 2.0 without knowing i couldn't go back to 1.0, goodbye all my redemptions.

I'm really sad.

Jhn De

Recruiter

04-29-2012

All you people who switched to the new version without bothering to ask questions or read are stuck with the upgrade to RAF 2.0, sorry.

And if you are unaware, they have issues they are still working out with the system. Redeeming IP boosts still dont work and I think they are still having problems displaying the raf 1.0 referrals as well. Basically, you will just have to give it time. Its all still borked.