Presenting Refer-a-Friend 2.0!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nicolaskun

Recruiter

04-28-2012

my friend showed me the refer friend, and he reached the lvl5, but I have not received my reward of 250 rp please help me solve the problem onths

LicentiousClick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-28-2012

how long do the 4 free ip boosts usually take to transfer over to your account after you redeem it on refer-a-friend 1.0?

also, the "click to redeem" link/bottom also seems to reset every time i try to click it to redeem the recruiter forum badge.

SemiDeLion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-28-2012

Amazing just amazing. Yes now i can see my referrals but why on mother earth i cant redeem my reward? Jesus, Riot cant make a single thing without problems.

Fenrir Slakt

04-28-2012

From about 30 referrals I only got four acknowledged.

I am usually not the one to criticize, as we all make mistakes, but shouldn't new features be tested repeatedly until it is safe to assume this kind of bugs won't occur?

mizunokage

Recruiter

04-28-2012

how do i change to the new refer a friend system its not letting me i was just going to collect my forum badge reward and now i want to change to the new system

lordzenchi

04-28-2012

At 25 Friends you give the champ and skin but for 50 Friends you only give the skin. You should include the champ for it as well?

25 Friends
Exclusive Grey Warwick Skin, Warwick Champion and Senior Recruiter Forum Title

50 Friends
2,000 RP and Medieval Twitch

Note: Tho I doubt I will ever get near 25 referrals but I thought I consistency in the rewards would be good. ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizunokage View Post
how do i change to the new refer a friend system its not letting me i was just going to collect my forum badge reward and now i want to change to the new system
Clearing my cache let me change to the 2.0 system.

lordzenchi

04-28-2012

This new system is kinda bad IMO...it gives less IP after the 6th refer. I don't think its worth it at all if you have more than 10 referrals.

ShoreXShot

Recruiter

04-28-2012

I have done the math unless you can get your friends to stick around for a while (which I have always had trouble doing) the old system is better. Most of my people I get to join never make it to 5 even let alone 10 which takes 6 times as long as getting to 5.

The Yolo Carry

04-28-2012

Well my page fixed. I can see my referral's and rewards. I heard some people say their redeems werent working.

Is this fixed? Am I OK to redeem now? Still on 1.0 if that matters.

Killer 0wen

04-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zpsmtv View Post
Well my page fixed. I can see my referral's and rewards. I heard some people say their redeems werent working.

Is this fixed? Am I OK to redeem now? Still on 1.0 if that matters.
I was able to redeem all of my rewards except for my 4 win IP boosts. I am still waiting for those to show up on my account, but Riot said they were working on getting those transferred.