Presenting Refer-a-Friend 2.0!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rarisu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-28-2012

Still awaiting my referrals, staying at 1.0 here

dark sheik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-28-2012

i see all my referrals and awards now! thank you riot!

dark sheik

Recruiter

04-28-2012

though the two ip boosts i activated was never accredited.. should i try activating any other rewards at this time? or will it bug out and i lose it permanently?

dark sheik

Recruiter

04-28-2012

ahhh riot its still bugged out, i wasted another ip boost by trying to see if it would work, didnt see any ip boost icon on my screen. 3 4-win ip boosts gone.. !!! please fix riot!!!

q4hntbayanjy5m

Recruiter

04-28-2012

i have yet to recieve bonus IP. it says i should recieve about 3500 ip. i havent gotten any. please remedy this before the varus patch. thanks riot .

Cookie Master

04-28-2012

Now all my 15 referrals got back, but I can't redeem them, the Redeem button just won't show up. Any estimated time on the fix for that? Thanks

GinmKa

04-28-2012

I had 10 referrals at level 5 before the update will I get those RP points?

04-28-2012

Everyone calm down, the referral display glitch was fixed. Yes you cant redeem IP or rewards for them yet but Riot is working on it. You making a post that they are already aware of isn't speeding up the process, just sit back and wait.

worst adc ever

04-28-2012

i was able to get 10 ip boost but i should of gotten more... I still had 7 (4 ip boost) to redeem.

Snuffrix

04-28-2012

Referrals completed over the past few days while they were missing from the list, don't give their IP Boosts.