Presenting Refer-a-Friend 2.0!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kerbere

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-28-2012

Got all my referrals back, thank you!

isG AppleDash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-28-2012

I I have my referrals but I cant claim my reward

Fenrir Slakt

04-28-2012

A rather large part of my referrals is still missing. :<

Arcolyte

04-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
No, those are unrelated as they require different types of people.
I know that, and reasonably most would... and then there is "That" Guy.... Hate That Guy.

Emery

Recruiter

04-28-2012

Still haven't received mine at all.

Rumenovic

04-28-2012

TY Riot i got my refferals back and reedemed it all.Now i have bonus 2500 IP !
Just be patient and u will get ur refferals back!

Meowzor

Recruiter

04-28-2012

They readded my accounts but I never got any rewards from them..... Is that now being worked on?

Radgris

04-28-2012

after reading a lot in this, i still don't get some stuff 100% " clear" i go to my referral page, and i get the big 2.0 VERSION, if i "decline" it, i can always just reaload that page and take the 2.0, meaning i can continue with 1.0 as much as i want, right? and second, say i have 10 referrals, lvl 5, and switch to 2.0, i get 250 for each one, and that's it, BUT if the 10 of the were to be lvl 10, i would get 250 IP PLUS 500 ip for each AND even the rune page, RP and such? even though i already got the RP in the old system?

Fiestero

04-28-2012

Just went to 2.0, i love it

thanks riot!!! and especial thanks for leting us redem ur referals again

Datata

04-28-2012

I withdrawn 4 (4 game ip boost) or 16 game ip boost from version 1.0 and i only got 10 game ip boost. 10 ip boost isnt even divisible by 4. I have withdrawn them when this announcement was released but not all 16 (only 10) boost is what i got.