Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Presenting Refer-a-Friend 2.0!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LLZeroX

04-28-2012

All mine were missing from the start but they're all there now. I had 8 sets of IP Boosts that I redeemed before I switched to 2.0 that haven't shown up yet but they will soon, I figure. Thanks Riotbros.

Natasi Daala

04-28-2012

I logged in just a minute ago and now i got a 10 win IP boost. Is this after my referrals or this is some kind of compensation?

LLZeroX

04-28-2012

Quote:
Natasi Daala:
I logged in just a minute ago and now i got a 10 win IP boost. Is this after my referrals or this is some kind of compensation?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2067549

Dlent

04-28-2012

How long will the option to switch to 2.0 be available? Because it seems like you could just keep recruiting under 1.0 and then switch over to 2.0 whenever convenient for thousands of IP. Will everyone just be switched over automatically at some point, or will the option to move on disappear for those who choose to stay with the original?

RiskZero

04-28-2012

What happens if your closing in on the one thats 500 rp and rune page and you already have all 20 rune pages unlocked? Do you get the IP or RP in exchange? I'd prefer the IP tbh but thats just me!!

Lunar Havoc

Recruiter

04-28-2012

Hey guys, I know you're working hard so I'll keep it brief.

My 47 (0/47) referrals haven't transferred (I waited the 72 hours in case it was a time delay), although I thought it might just be that the first batch will take particularly long.

Any more recent updates on your progress?

Jxion

Recruiter

04-28-2012

Ok, i have all my reffers back...

But the ip rewards aint there... Milestone Rewards neither

exandumus

04-28-2012

Quote:
Jxion:
Ok, i have all my reffers back...

But the ip rewards aint there... Milestone Rewards neither

Same here, I think we should wait.

Xaolindragon

04-28-2012

Can I try to get some more referrals in the first program before I move on over to the new program? I think I'm 2 away from 10 referrals.

cyph

04-28-2012

Quote:
exandumus:
Same here, I think we should wait.

yup, referrals are here but cant claim rewards