Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bug Summary 4/25 (Varus patch)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

icegoat63

04-30-2012

----> Nocturne
---------> Only in Ravager Skin

Issue: "Unspeakable Horror" (W) leash animation not showing up in any situation. I've tested this over several games this last week. Leash animation works on other skins, but not Ravager.

JenAmara

05-07-2012

Ive had an issue where i disconnect and reconnect it makes me disconnect for being AFK for to long. It happened several times and makes me completely incapable of coming ack into the game. When I relogged it didnt give me the option to reconnect anymore but my friend was still in game and i couldnt join a new match. This only happened to me twice not in PBE but i really bothered me that I couldnt come back

IRawrAtYou

05-10-2012

I've had an instance where I charmed as Ahri and he ran off a couple paces and then took one step back to me

vLemon

QA Analyst

05-11-2012

The patch is already in the normal servers, so I don't think there is a point if reporting more bugs here. If you spot something on NA, post in the feedback forum.