Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bug Summary 4/25 (Varus patch)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImIndustructible

04-26-2012

Wow, great effort.

It is not usual to have a non-red sticky post

Zengotitabengoa

04-26-2012

2-16 happened to me too while playing Hecarim. I went to wolves camp and used Q right away at 1:40 when wolves didn't spawn yet. They did attack me, but there were no animations on the creeps' part.

Repro steps:
-Play Hecarim
-Hit Q at 1:40 exactly, just before wolves appear.

The Young Ailee

04-26-2012

When I was testing out Varus earlier, his Q would sometimes just cancel instantly after charging for not even a second?

The Hellsage

04-26-2012

Although I don't have a screenshot for you at the moment, there was something missing here that I've seen in both the PBE and the live server.

Title: [In-Game] Ignite Particles Fail to Disappear
Priority: Minor
Description: After successfully applying Ignite to a target champion, the particle effect from it will stay on the champion (at least on my view) long after Ignite is done. I think it has something to do with the Ignited champion still taking the effects after I've been killed, but I'm not sure.

On the live server, my target was Akali, and on the PBE, it was Firefang Warwick. I'd have to check my replays, but I think this same bug has affected my champion as well in the past.

PowderJoe

04-26-2012

athenes grail isn't shown in the matchhistory. It shows the backgroundcolor instead (no free slot either)
check the matchhistory of "Watipah" (Karthus last match) on pbe if you wanna see it

Merlle

04-27-2012

When playing a game I purchased Items as I disconnected. The Boots and Health Pots did not show in my inventory and were unclickable/usable. The Issue Corrected when I bought upgrades boots and sold my last health pot. I don't know if this has been reported before, but it was an inconvenience to my teammates and I.

DaMiTzNhan

04-27-2012

Another bug of some sort:

I went from a custom that I quit directly into normal queue.
Greeted with a black screen, can chat within the rooms, after a certain amount of time the "beep" that signals champion selection timer is almost over, but you aren't able to see anything.
Happening since Varus patch.
Also, when you close client and try to queue again, you get a game dodge timer.

Screenshots provided.

vLemon

QA Analyst

04-27-2012

@DaMiTzNhan I added the bug report. Man you are unlucky :S

christoc

04-27-2012

Title: [before game starts] The timer is inaccurate before game starts
Priority: [minor]
Description: If someone queue dodges right before a game starts, and you're instantly placed back in queue. the next game you get into will have an inaccurate timer. It will tell you that you have three seconds left for a champion select, but in reality it locks in around 3 to 4 seconds left.

Juanb021

Recruiter

04-27-2012

Varus Q

The range it shows its lower than its reach