People needed for ranked team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AphroNig

04-23-2012

Hey guys,

So after playing a few hundred games of ranked usually solo queuing, it's come upon me that it's not really getting anywhere. Right now I am stuck around the 1400-1500 region, and would really like to play with some more experienced players.

The aim of this goal would be too achieve a good team, who communicates well, and maybe become a lot more advanced in plays.

So what the requirements for people who would be interested in joining are:

First of all, if your someone who gets angry, and blames practically everyone for mistakes, its highly unlikely I would like you too participate, as this is kinda what im trying to avoid.

What i would like is a decent amount of experienced in ranked solo or duo ques, or previous Ranked 5vs5. I would prefer if you were not a 1100 elo player, so roughly if your above 1400 or so, or can demonstrate that you're a much better player then what your rank says.

Right now, my position I play the most and have the most experience in is Mid Ap Carry.
I have a friend who is willing to support, and has had great success, and is very skilled.

Although these are what were most comfortable with, im very flexible in switching, mix and matching, until we have these roles sorted.

My ign is: StarFlamingo
Go check me out, add me, and talk in more detail if interested.
Thanks.

WildLeon

04-23-2012

I play a great top and a good jungle.

Coonsack

04-24-2012

bump

Morth Congael

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2012

I would like to join your team. I myself maining AP carry, I find that you need a good team to do any bit well in solo queue, lots of the -selfish- people out there hog kills for themselves and never wait for the carry to arrive to the fight, and end up losing the game. (translation, I'm in elo hell.) I'm sitting at 1k elo and need a good team where I can prove that I'm good. xD I main solo top/mid As Chogath, Gragas, Brand, Annie, Anivia, and Ziggs. PM me in-game if you want to do a trial game or somthing.

Coonsack

04-24-2012

bump

AphroNig

04-24-2012

bump