What program was used to make Skyrim/League of Legends?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tânky

04-24-2012

I have an idea for a video game, and I have a team that's ready and willing, but I need to figure this out first. We know C++ programming, but we need to know what software was used to develop Skyrim and or League of Legends. The game is going to be a crossover of a RPG and a RTS, allowing you to switch back and forth...kinda. It's hard to explain in a few short paragraphs.

Sorry if I sound stupid...-_-

EDIT: For those wondering, we were only curious if there was a specific software to make our job easier, rather than starting from scratch. That being said, I don't want to take any shortcuts on this game, I want to make it the best it can be.

We know how video games are made, btw. We were just looking for a shortuct, which is almost never a good ideea

Vana21

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2012

lol in first person?

G0RDO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2012

What program was used to make it?

Not sure if trolling or just stupid...

RenegadeTQ

04-24-2012

I ponder how successful this team will be if you can't use Google to find this out o.o

Liquid Fox

04-24-2012

They already made games like that before, they sort of all tanked.

If you're looking for something innovative, maybe you should try something else, dunno.

Rath11

04-24-2012

adobe air was used for league

ObscureClockwork

04-24-2012

i think he is talking about engines

lol has its own engine i believe, and so does skyrim

warmblodded20

04-24-2012

it was programmed in assembly, and assembled with the flat assembler

Alaricus unB

04-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenegadeTQ View Post
I ponder how successful this team will be if you can't use Google to find this out o.o
Yeah...how do you guys hope to go about creating a video game when you don't have any idea how video games are made....?

warmblodded20

04-24-2012

though, in reality, microsawft visual studio 20xx would be my best bet for the game engine