League Judgement: Garen

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 21
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThunderZero

08-11-2010

******* I've started a new series! This one's about the ninjas! Check it out here! *******

This thread caught me in a weird mood. Then I saw Katarina's boobs above me on the forums and ideas just started coming.
Don't kill me, Babagahnoosh.

tl;dr: Katarina/Garen. Interested yet? Keep reading.

League Judgement: Garen

The "Might of Demacia", Garen, stood before the massive stone doors, leading into the League of Legends. Engraved on a plaque high above the towering frame, was an inscription:
"The truest opponent lies within."
Garen read over the words once and blinked. The slightest hint of uncertainty etched it's way across his powerful visage. He read them again, and then scoffed.
"Surely," he announced in his booming voice, "this is a joke. The truest opponent are the enemies of justice and peace, the bringers of discord..."
No one was in the lobby to hear the beginnings of his speech.
Shrugging off any misgivings, he gathered his courage and surged forward through the stone doors, which swung closed behind him, slamming him into pitch darkness.

Garen awoke.

He looked around and found himself in a luxurious bed, covered in rose petals. The air carried the scent of the finest Ionian incense. Shocked, Garen looked to his left and saw the beautiful nude woman lightly sleeping next to him.
Oh, no.
Oh, no, no, no, NO.

What had he done? He had spent his entire career as a soldier building up his "paragon of justice" image, and in a fit of unadulterated lust, he'd gone and done something he'd regret for the rest of his days. Not even the superstar "Might of Demacia" would be able to live this down- who had seen him? How long had he been missing from his legion? He could already hear Ram Steed cackling as he prepared a scandalous title for his gossip column.
Garen stared at the woman next to him. Even now, with his eyes unclouded by passion, he could see why he'd done it. He eyed her up and down as she lay there facedown, still asleep. She had amazing curves. The same agility that allowed her to cut down innocent people with ease had also allowed her a certain... voracity in other tasks. Even now, as he stared at her, Garen could feel his characteristic resolve weakening.
Her crimson hair shifted as she stirred from her slumber. She looked up at him and smiled.

"Good morning, lover."

Garen broke into a cold sweat as he noted the malice behind her words.

Almost quicker than he could see, she was behind him. She rested her hands on his back and walked her fingers up to his strong shoulders.

"Just wait..." she cooed, her voice positively drenched in a terrifying mixture of malice and lust, "until I tell my father about what happened last night."

Garen could not bring himself to make a sound. He was speechless for more reasons than one, as Katarina's buxom body pressed up against his back.

Katarina smiled again as she noted her prey's abject terror. She leaned in over his shoulder and brought her lips right next to Garen's neck. She began to kiss it, slowly working her way up to Garen's ear.

"Garen..." she whispered. Her breath tickled Garen's neck like rattlesnake venom. "...Why do you want to join the League?"

The League?

Just like that, realization crashed over Garen like a tidal wave. This was a test. And one he was surely failing. He found his voice.

"I- I am here to uphold the law of Demacia and fight for my country," he said in an uncharacteristically shaky voice.

Katarina giggled behind him. She leaned down and kissed his neck again.

"Mmm... that's bullsh*t, and you know it."

The sudden brusqueness threw Garen off guard, yet again.

"You might want everyone to believe that," she cooed. "A part of you may have even convinced the rest of you that it's true, but deep down, you know the truth. You joined the League because you wanted to be closer to me."

Garen opened his mouth to protest, but any words he had prepared became a swift yelp as he felt cold steel where Katarina's lips once were.

"Why do you want to join the League, Garen?" Katarina asked again, all the warmth gone from her voice, leaving nothing but a tone as cold as the blade she had pressed against his neck.

"To... to be nearer to you." As Garen uttered the words, he tried to convince himself that he was only saying them to get out of a potentially mortal situation, but- she was right. That, among all the other reasons he had fabricated for himself, was the reason he was here.

Katarina smiled again, and replaced the blade with her lips.

"How does it feel, exposing your mind?" she asked again, her voice dripping with syrupy sweetness, once again hiding the cruel knife beneath.

"I... I suppose I've exposed everything else," Garen said before he could stop himself.

Katarina chuckled, first with true mirth, then slowly shifting to a sinister laugh. "And don't you forget it." She got up from behind him and walked toward the door, swinging her divine hips just to taunt Garen more. Turning around, she added, "I know everything about you, Garen. Your strengths and your... weaknesses. I WILL be the one to take you down." She blew him a kiss. "See you around the League".

And with that, she was gone.

Garen found his armor strewn around the room and clothed himself, and exited through the large doors into the light. He needed to be careful of himself. He needed to maintain his resolve.

He needed a cold shower.

CoolHeroBro

08-11-2010

Next on ALL MY MINIONS: Is Kat CHEATING ON RYZE!?

EDIT: Yeah this is pretty creepy dude. Do you uh... Do you usually write stuff like this?

XaXa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2010

So that's what left him breathless.

Mete1110

08-11-2010

What the **** did i just read?

MarkedRaptor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2010

You know....that was actually well written and followed the whole "champion evaluation" thing well.

props.

Arfoire

08-11-2010

Fear not, I'm cumming!

Kid Cancer

08-11-2010

-claps-

Good job bro.

Meloku

08-11-2010

yawn cool story bro

XaXa

08-11-2010

Katarina also seems like the man in the relationship.. We must buff Garen so he can be the man!

EIometer

08-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artraira View Post
Fear not, I'm cumming!
LOL nice, nice.

1234511 ... 21