paying for trainer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

littlebroe

04-24-2012

Ive played this game for 2 years now and still suck. I would like to pay a trainer to help me get better. We can work out how much, and with what after you contact me. scuba_pro_10@yahoo.com is my email. Im not an idot, I just need help getting better.

justin

HonorableGeneral

04-24-2012

Why not try Summoner's Academy over in the New Player area? They offer both training for lower levels and level 30s with good mentors, and they're free!

Tanner Calder

04-24-2012

If you want you can add me and just play with me xD I'd be glad to help with no charge I don't like playing alone very much, although I can't say I'm super good.

Drace Sylvanian

04-25-2012

Head over to Lol University. I tutored a lot of people on there. I don't anymore, but I heard that since it is so big there are more than a few trolls, so be careful.

crown light2

04-25-2012

Hey you dont have to pay anything i will teach you all the tricks and tips i know and ill play games with you do you have vent?? It would make the communication alot better??

Admiral Love

04-25-2012

Look at all these volunteers, what a great community! Hahaha...

TheRealRivenMain

04-25-2012

Cant tell if trolling or serious >.>

Nazofox

04-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outpost67 View Post
Cant tell if trolling or serious >.>

search it on google its real

StrategicPlan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2012

ya there are alot of people that will do some practicing and mentoring for free. it's not a bad idea to hire pro players if you really want in-depth sessions but plenty of people (including myself) have no problem helping you master the basics. it also would be a good idea to mention what specifically you want to improve on

Astral Yorae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2012

Add me and I will try to help you for free.
It's a game man.
=D