AP/Spell Vamp Quints on Vlad?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Knows

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2012

I play vlad top/mid whatever the situation call fors and usually rape my lane. Currently been using AP Quints and i had a couple people tell me to use Spell Vamp. Should i? Opinions on why or why not?

Lord Knows

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2012

bump

Samenko

04-24-2012

No spell vamp, go either flat AP or Movespeed.

Ookitsu Fox

04-24-2012

Haven't tried them on vlad just yet but play kennen a lot which they have similar sustain vlad a lot more so then kennen of course. Find spell vamp quints work really well on kennen so far have 3 points in the spell vamp mastery as well. Won't notice it as much very early on but especially once you get your revolver since you get the spell vamp of a wota at that point. Its almost impossible to push you out unless they can poke your health down enough constantly. Which most can't with mana issues on most with spamming.

LulzSec

04-24-2012

I run MS quints on vlad atm, but I think I'd rather go AP on him. MS is really only necessary if you're top lane and against a fast champion.

Cameryn Kyre

04-24-2012

Spell Vamp is the best choice. Everyone saying it's bad doesn't understand Vlad.

Spell Vamp is multiplicative, it scales into your late game very, very well. And with innate spell vamp you can get an early defensive item for a rough lane.

It's the best all-around choice.

If you know your lane is going to be easy, though... Movement is the next best option.

IalreadyHateYou

04-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameryn Kyre View Post
Spell Vamp is the best choice. Everyone saying it's bad doesn't understand Vlad.

Spell Vamp is multiplicative, it scales into your late game very, very well. And with innate spell vamp you can get an early defensive item for a rough lane.

It's the best all-around choice.

If you know your lane is going to be easy, though... Movement is the next best option.
Says people don't understand Vlad.
Doesn't understand Vlad himself.

Chris I Am

04-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Knows View Post
I play vlad top/mid whatever the situation call fors and usually rape my lane. Currently been using AP Quints and i had a couple people tell me to use Spell Vamp. Should i? Opinions on why or why not?
Depends on player, i personally run spell vamps quints with 9/0/021 masteries, and i have great success with that

Cameryn Kyre

04-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IalreadyHateYou View Post
Says people don't understand Vlad.
Doesn't understand Vlad himself.
We seem to be at an impasse... Except you're a moron.

IalreadyHateYou

04-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameryn Kyre View Post
We seem to be at an impasse... Except you're a moron.
You're the moron here. Also, isn't it your bedtime, kid?