Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Wukong OP!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PenguinInTux

03-11-2013

Quote:
Naedox:
He has a bad early game, but he learns from it and becomes not op, but BROKEN OP

"Every mistake is a lesson."

~Wukong, the Banana King

bad early game? idk how you play him but i do tons of damage even at level 1 just with my e, that attack speed you gain after the e is waaay higher than any top champ so you can trade way more basic attacks

Mich567

03-11-2013

Wukong isn't OP, but you guys could have been a little bit less jerk-ish when telling him that...

DeadFish

03-11-2013

wukong is funny just stop moving the enemy walked away from me thinking i was the clone lol so i walked to the other way used the clone but this time they attacked the clone hahaha

NeonPanda

03-11-2013

I got my first pentakill with Wukong.

He is great in team fights, not so great in laning.

Dump GF For LoL

04-07-2013

well hes not really op more like when hes fed you cant run its not possible

Nsaxon

10-08-2013

Quote:
KrobbleGoo:
He actually needs a buff he doesnt do nearly enough damage early on and is waaaay to mana hungry. Love the champ but cant play until he gets the much needed buff he deserves :/

This is the LoL community brah. Cries about everything, especially the whole tryndamere situation, MADC's are already so vulnerable to CC and squishy but with his reductions its hard to play him normally. I'm not talking about ap trynd that was OP but standard AD trynd. People don't have a quick fix or that instant solution so rather than re-evaluate their build you get pathetic criers like the OP