Wukong OP!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CinnamonxBunnz

10-30-2012

http://commwarrior.net/

AWESOME SUPREME

11-18-2012

I find him balenced, most of you guys who are crying OP are just being owned by his decoys, here's what I usually do, try to harras him (but don't use all of my abilities if I can) into using his decoys, then harras him for real or get a damn vision potion. If he's playing uber aggresive, get a thornail, that'll get him to stop using crushing blow on you as much.

Heartbound

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrobbleGoo View Post
He actually needs a buff he doesnt do nearly enough damage early on and is waaaay to mana hungry. Love the champ but cant play until he gets the much needed buff he deserves :/

http://gyazo.com/e044c785d4cd30bc3980255bd22a0aba
http://gyazo.com/5efeea1503f8cdb28ea348cc6eb698e3

Oh rly?

Heartbound

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mihal View Post
Dear sumoners there is no such thing as a op champion, so you got mashed in the face by a wukong a number of times learn to counter build and avoid. What is extremley funny is wukong has a 90 percent chance to live if you are below 30 percent health press s it will stop wukong pro players will think this is a decoy enjoy.

You're an idiot. Season 1 pre-nerf Xin 3 hit everything. HothotGG got seen by Riot & they nerfed Xin 8 times.

Heartbound

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaveTheMaids View Post
Lee Sin, Corki, Riven, Irelia, Jarvan, Shen, Olaf, Poppy, Pantheon, Yorick, Shyvana, Fiddlesticks...
Everybody you just mentioned is not a problem. Except for a good Pantheon he will shut you down hard. Irelia you can beat her in lane, but soon as she gets her core item she will stomp you. One early kill on Yorick & he's shut down entire game.

Corrupt Angel

11-18-2012

Ever see Wukong go against a malphite? He isn't op not even close Any champ with a sheild or counter can counter him (Jax or Pantheon)

DynamicAndy2

02-24-2013

Quote:
If Wu gets an early kill he's OP, but deny that with someone more tanky and he's useless. I prefer Garen or Singed.
totally true, 2-3 kills b4 lv 6 and he is considered fed, after lv6 he is natually good, but using those 2-3 kills pre6 makes u op. with his ult he can do alot more, he can eqr and ignite, he can run away with it, he can ititiate fights, so his ult is what makes wukong, wukong. and the reason y u think he is op

Romantic Metro

02-25-2013

Wukong OP? I disagree good sirs. Early game is rough for him w/out any type of sustain besides his pots and even with wriggles. He can trade decent for sure. His ult? It's a great form of knock up and continuous damage, but if he isn't going then he won't necessarily win you fights. Wukong like some champs snowballs well. CC him when he ults and he just stays in one spot. He's one of those champs like everyone else where he has to time his ult right if he does it can wreck teams if he doesn't well he's about to get blown up. Fed Darius is strong, Fed Fiora is strong, Fed [Insert champion] is strong and can carry the mid game in some capacity. Late game wukong is strong again, but so are the other champs if they farmed and got some kills in as well.

He's like any other champ requires some skill to play and even better skill to be good with. A good player with another champion can still do just fine against a Wukong like any other champ. Learn the Wu and you will learn what his strengths and weaknesses are. It's not like Wu alone just the champion is strong a good player just knows how to use him.

Romantic Metro

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamicAndy2 View Post
totally true, 2-3 kills b4 lv 6 and he is considered fed, after lv6 he is natually good, but using those 2-3 kills pre6 makes u op. with his ult he can do alot more, he can eqr and ignite, he can run away with it, he can ititiate fights, so his ult is what makes wukong, wukong. and the reason y u think he is op
Couldn't the same be said of Singed? Kat? Akali? Pantheon? Zed? All carry type champions? What about Rhyze, Vayne, Ahri, Garen, Yi, Cho Gath, or Kayle? There are plenty of champions out there that benefit just as much with just as much if not more carrying potential than Wukong. He is a strong champion I do not doubt that one bit. I just don't think he's anymore OP than anyone else at the moment. I dread facing a fed wukong, because he like other carry-able champs are the ones that should get fed. Even if he doesn't a well farmed Wukong can still be a game changer, but so could singed and every other carry-able champ could do as well.

The point is Wukong is fine where he is, and that he's very strong now thanks to items like Black Cleaver that a lot of champs that are AD bruisers/assassins benefit from and make them much stronger.

Hyp3rr

02-25-2013

I love wukong he was my first 975 champ and I've played him so much and I can say he is very balanced, the only people who fall for he decoy are either low level, to focused on killing him they forget about his decoy, or just havnt already played against him.
I actually hate him top can get the right farm, that's why I main him mid he can farm much easier, can decoy out of a gank with proper vision, and harass any ranged mid you face.