Favorite league champion and why!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

franticbanana

04-24-2012

Hi :P lol just thought i would give people to brag about their favorite league of legends champion and why they're your favorite lol
For example mine is Fizz :P lol he represents my play style very well, the fact that i can dash in to combat deal good damage and get out of danger is perfect and i love it lol

Lee Sunkyuu

04-24-2012

I love playing AP Evelynn, though I haven't done so in a while.

I know everyone thinks she's unviable (and it is, I guess), but I've always found it fun anyways.

inb4 downvotes.

R3dRain

04-24-2012

my is by far shaco just because he piss people off that overextended in lane.

Also he fit my play stye well and I like all his skill and find him just really fun to play.

TheHawtPotato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2012

LEE SIN FTW. so mobile. best jungle in game. just total pwnage. great ganks 2. luv him. can tower dive without taking a single hit.

Tandin

04-24-2012

I'd have to say Taric. He just never dies, he is incredibly frustrating in lane and has some of the highest sustainability in game. He also has the ability to be built in almost every conceivable way, AD, AP, Tank, Support, he does them all well. Nothing makes me happier than the amount of fear I can inspire in the enemy team by playing Taric.

Jaykoboy

04-24-2012

Nocturne. What do I have to say outside of daaaarknesssss....?

Bigpuddintatters

04-24-2012

I'm tied between playing karma, and Leona.

I just hate how everyone wants to play the meta setup witch screws them over.

Karma and Leona are **** supports, and people think your trollin when you try to play them in solo lanes

Footie 117

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2012

ww gp and jax and i have an explanation for each
WW because hes the guy i play in ranked so often that i decided to blow allowance and get hyena skin >:3
Jax because hes harder to counterjungle than ww and i loved his playstyle before the remake and after it i can still say i like the old jax better but new ones pretty good too and gp just cause i got a skin fo him

Jamaree

04-24-2012

Mordekaiser, MORDEKAISER HANDS DOWN. Always beating people who think Mordekaiser is OP huehuehue

wtf574

04-24-2012

Trundle....no explanation needed