Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot is Blind

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChunkyBarf

04-24-2012

Quote:
RhiNo widit:
yeah dude Kog sucks....

LOL KOG SUCKS? That's like saying bacon is nasty. (No offense to people who hate bacon, but I had to make an analogy and most people love bacon)

Slashinghardest

04-24-2012

idk why people complain about hp stacking, that's why there are madreds bloodrazor and if your team ****s up and doesn't buy one well then you deserve the loss. Resistances > hp.

FatMii

04-24-2012

Quote:
Magesage:
Riot,
Lee Sin the BLIND Monk needs to be nerfed, no tanky ad should be able to 1 ability someone into half hp

Kog' Maw->press w-> autoattack 3 times ->1000 damage = no nerf?

Soraka-> press w-> my lane partner has 150 armor= no nerf?
->mash q-> oh look, they have -20 mr->trololol = no nerf?

Frozen Mallet needs to be nerfed, EVERY tanky ad builds this and 700 hp on top of Warmogs is ridiculous

Atma's Impaler needs to be taken out of the game because EVERY tanky ad builds this and Frozen Mallet and/or Warmogs and becomes as tanky as the tankyest tank and almost as powerful as a full built ad carry with an AD difference of 100 plus or minus 50ish ad.

A little peeved that at least one or two of these items didnt get addressed last patch (Atma's did, sure, but not enough imo)

The Lee Sin you saw must be extremely fed with over 400 AD and the person he used it on must have absolutely no armor or the Lee Sin has a crazy amount of arpen. But you also mentioned he is extremely tanky so it is impossible that he can take off half is someone's hp unless if the person he attacked is really behind or he is extremely fed.

Magesage

04-24-2012

What I said about lee sin was exaggeration, yes, I believe my point still stands true. One or two abilities should not do over 1000 damage with warmogs atma's..oh wait

wrzp

04-25-2012

Lee sin needs his sustain top nerfed, once W gets to 3 you cant trade with him anymore

Same thing with turtle stance on udyr.

Isheera

04-25-2012

"Soraka is fine, and isn't viable in competitive play."
You know what I hate?
People who say stupid **** like that.