Riot is Blind

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Magesage

04-24-2012

Riot,
Lee Sin the BLIND Monk needs to be nerfed, no tanky ad should be able to 1 ability someone into half hp

Kog' Maw->press w-> autoattack 3 times ->1000 damage = no nerf?

Soraka-> press w-> my lane partner has 150 armor= no nerf?
->mash q-> oh look, they have -20 mr->trololol = no nerf?

Frozen Mallet needs to be nerfed, EVERY tanky ad builds this and 700 hp on top of Warmogs is ridiculous

Atma's Impaler needs to be taken out of the game because EVERY tanky ad builds this and Frozen Mallet and/or Warmogs and becomes as tanky as the tankyest tank and almost as powerful as a full built ad carry with an AD difference of 100 plus or minus 50ish ad.

A little peeved that at least one or two of these items didnt get addressed last patch (Atma's did, sure, but not enough imo)

GrimCrimson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2012

1. Lee sin isn't tanky AD, he's a jungler
2. Kog maw......it's called he's super squishy?
3. Soraka...... is a support
4. Oh look they are stacking HP , well Ill just buy this madred's bloodrazor/Use my abilites that cause % of max health damage..........

Scary

04-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimCrimson View Post
1. Lee sin isn't tanky AD, he's a jungler
2. Kog maw......it's called he's super squishy?
3. Soraka...... is a support
4. Oh look they are stacking HP , well Ill just buy this madred's bloodrazor/Use my abilites that cause % of max health damage..........
1. Lee Sin is a VERY tanky DPS.
2. Kog Maw is bad compared to carries like Corki and Graves.
3. Soraka rolls mid against anybody.
4. The items are fine.

Your argument that the life is OP is like saying "No AP carry should get Life, AP, and a slow effect on a Rylai's". Yet nearly EVERY AP carry builds one. It must be OP.

Terrible argument.

Lee sin can be shut down SO early.
Kog sucks.
Soraka is fine, and isn't viable in competitive play.
Items are fine.

Atacand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2012

Following train of thought, we should probably nerf boots because ALL characters build them o.O

Please remove tier 1 boots from the game. Tier 2 can stay but only for show.

Atacand

04-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fnrr View Post
1. Lee Sin is a VERY tanky DPS.
2. Kog Maw is bad compared to carries like Corki and Graves.
3. Soraka rolls mid against anybody.
4. The items are fine.

Your argument that the life is OP is like saying "No AP carry should get Life, AP, and a slow effect on a Rylai's". Yet nearly EVERY AP carry builds one. It must be OP.

Terrible argument.

Lee sin can be shut down SO early.
Kog sucks.
Soraka is fine, and isn't viable in competitive play.
Items are fine.
Go watch IPL4 replays and tell me if Kog sucks and if Soraka isn't used in competitive play

Magesage

04-24-2012

The argument is the fact that the line between ad "carry" and tanky ad/bruiser or what have you, and the true tanks is so slurred because of a few items that should or should not be nerfed. Its become oh look, Shyvanna has 200 + armor and mr, 200 + ad, crazy on hit affects with 3.8k hp. The tank has the same but with little damage. The ad carry has just a LITTLE bit more ad but is not as tanky.

All argument aside tho...so I guess fiddle isnt ap...just a jungler? rofl

PhoenixDog

04-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magesage View Post
...nerfed, no tanky ad...

Kog' Maw->press w-> autoattack 3 times ->1000 damage = no nerf?
I play Kog as my main. While yes I can do some stupid damage and with FT I have about 2500 health at 18...I am in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM tanky. If I'm out of position, or stunned in any way...I'm dead faster than you could possibly imagine...Even with the extra health. Kog's known more or less as a Glass Cannon. Does tons of damage (He *is* a carry), but very soft defensively and has no escape capability.

Magesage

04-24-2012

Oh I absolutely agree, if you get caught out of position your screwed. Granted, depending on who you get caught by you can just turn around press qwer and auto a few times and they melt...especially if you build attack speed with a touch of ie or bt

RhiNo widit

04-24-2012

yeah dude Kog sucks....

Slashinghardest

04-24-2012

Kog most definitely doesn't suck as many are saying in this thread. He's better played passively early game because you have no escape and no burst damage ability like sivir, ashe, graves because it all scales on ap.