Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Malzahar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Midnight Firefox

06-20-2012

Dear Malzahar.

Do voidlings have to fill out resumes or forms of any kind to be recruited under you or can they simply join?

Ask The Prophet

06-20-2012

Quote:
Puppyykins:
Dear Malzahar.

Do voidlings have to fill out resumes or forms of any kind to be recruited under you or can they simply join?

They're selected at random from a breeding ground in the Void. There are millions of them, and I simply help myself to a handful of them whenever I wish.

-Malzahar, Prophet of the Void

Ask the Herald

06-20-2012

{{ Poor Mal. Forever Alone. }}

AskKarthus

06-20-2012

(( Lazer>Void ))

Ask the Herald

06-20-2012

Quote:
AskKarthus:
(( Lazer>Void ))

{{ As soon as I perfect my Void Augment it will become Blackhole Lazers }}

Ask the Herald

06-21-2012

Prophet,

I've revealed the truth of your little servant-boy, the Prodigal Explorer. He thought he could fool us, fool me and pretend he wasn't influenced by the Void - your Void. Tell me, were you the one with the idea for him to pretend not to be aligned with your hopeless mission, or is he truly as dense as I thought he was?

- Viktor, the Machine Herald

AskPantheon

06-21-2012

Quote:
Ask Ezreal:
I will bring you Pantheon's voidling infested head on a silver platter.

((Eeeeww.))

Midnight Firefox

06-21-2012

Dear Malzahar.

Is the Void actually accessible, and if so, why is it that Void beings can access this world whilst the being of this world have more difficulty to access the void~?

-Summoner Ancilla.

Ask The Prophet

06-21-2012

((It just dawned on me that I have to click the "last" button these days. I'm so proud of my thread. Thanks guys :'D))

Quote:
Ask the Herald:
Prophet,

I've revealed the truth of your little servant-boy, the Prodigal Explorer. He thought he could fool us, fool me and pretend he wasn't influenced by the Void - your Void. Tell me, were you the one with the idea for him to pretend not to be aligned with your hopeless mission, or is he truly as dense as I thought he was?

- Viktor, the Machine Herald

Alas, these things tend to happen when people come to visit the Void. Their heads end up a little addled. But rest assured, he's not trying to fool you or anything of the sort. He's 100% on your side. The rascal. Halfhearted fist shaking towards Ezreal Would I lie to you?

Quote:
Puppyykins:
Dear Malzahar.

Is the Void actually accessible, and if so, why is it that Void beings can access this world whilst the being of this world have more difficulty to access the void~?

-Summoner Ancilla.

Well, it's kind of a trade off. Void-Spawn have trouble reaching this world because this world isn't meant to house such power. It's a struggle for them to breach the wall to this plane. On the other hand, it's actually relatively simple for people of this world to access the Void. It doesn't happen that often because, well- look at what happens when it does. People go insane, die, become corrupted, get kidnapped... Heh... It's all rather fun, but people tend to frown on such things in this world. Weird, right?

-Malzahar, Prophet of the Void

Ask the Herald

06-21-2012

Quote:
Ask The Prophet:
Alas, these things tend to happen when people come to visit the Void. Their heads end up a little addled. But rest assured, he's not trying to fool you or anything of the sort. He's 100% on your side. The rascal. Halfhearted fist shaking towards Ezreal Would I lie to you?

Your lies are empty, just like the Explorers. I have video evidence proving he has been influenced by the Void, and I have no doubt whatsoever that he is allied with you in some way. Any individual not of Void origin always has a connection to you. Such as Kassadin, and what you did to him.