Ask Malzahar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razie

09-19-2012

Well, i've always been curious to different types of magic, if i gain access to said "powers" do i have to remain loyal to void, like you?

SandscourgeSkarn

09-19-2012

Skarner entered, dragging a helpless Benjamin from Bilgewater to attend Malzahar's presence. The scorpion releases the Yordle, then leaves without a word.

Ask Malzaharr

09-20-2012

The Prophet watched as Skarner brought to him the yordle into the room. Giving him a nod before he left, he looked at the yordle laying on the ground and frowned.

"So ... I see that it's you Benjamin ..."

Ask the Herald

10-16-2012

{{ I think you posted in Kassadin's thread recently, right? }}

Ask Malzaharr

10-16-2012

(( Yeah I did. I just never bump the thread because nobody asks any question Q.Q ))

Iron Ambássador

10-17-2012

((It's hard to think of a question Poppy would ask from Malzahar.... but I'll try and think of one for you. :3 ))

Iron Ambássador

10-17-2012

Malzahar... the self-proclaimed "Prophet of the Void."

What do you think of the appearance of this... "Voidreaver" Kha'Zix?
Also, why do you carry a dagger with you when you leave all the fighting to your magic and the voidlings you summon?

- Poppy

Ask Malzaharr

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
Malzahar... the self-proclaimed "Prophet of the Void."

What do you think of the appearance of this... "Voidreaver" Kha'Zix?
Also, why do you carry a dagger with you when you leave all the fighting to your magic and the voidlings you summon?

- Poppy
Malzahar cracked his neck once, then twice and looked at Poppy with a blank stare.

"I remember seeing a familiar face in my visions back at the Shurima desert, but I was unsure of what it was until I saw the Voidreaver. He could be a helpful ally, as long as I give him in return something that will allow him to evolve and carry on in his path of perfection."

He pulled out the dagger from its sheath and spinned it around his finger using the energy of his telekinesis.

"This dagger ... is quite useful for the rituals and the shows I have to offer to my followers... it's not intended to be a weapon. I already used it on someone's daughter, and I bet she'll be thankful as soon as she comes back from the void ..."

Ask A Gentleman

10-25-2012

A letter arrives addressed for Malzahar.

Quote:
Prophet,
It has come to my attention that another champion will be joining the League soon. I have decided to host a little gathering to welcome her into the fold. I would be honored if you would join me in giving her a warm welcome.
-Gentleman Cho'gath

PS: Continue your good work. The Void's influence spreads like wildfire thanks to your efforts. You will be well-rewarded when the time comes.