Ahri isn't really that difficult!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DefiantFox

04-25-2012

xD I'm soooooooo nub against lv 30. ;o every time I get into a game with them I get pwned by teemo and keep getting gank. ;o I'm just not good enough to match them

Lawlhat

04-25-2012

Ahri is indeed not that hard. But she is a lot of fun! Probably my second favorite mid, with my favorite being Lux.

Nishaven90

04-25-2012

Don't play Ahri then.... Ahri does no damage late game.

Moogra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefiantFox View Post
xD I'm soooooooo nub against lv 30. ;o every time I get into a game with them I get pwned by teemo and keep getting gank. ;o I'm just not good enough to match them
You get ganked because you don't ward and you die because don't have charm. I use charm to get away from lame situations and also save other teammates. You are supposed to get charm for the combo. E->Q->W. You can also charm overextended people into the turret.

GrimCrimson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefiantFox View Post
I hardly think about using charm since I like dishing out magic damage extremely fast. I don't think of charm as an important ability but I'll try a game with it. xD I'll probably stack up on the assists! >w> It would be awesum if there were an assist spree~ And even better if the guy says it just like he does on killing sprees. I tried Riven and didn't do too bad with her, but I still couldn't figure out a build. I really hate resorting to using sites to help me get a build, makes me feel unoriginal so I just go mah own way and do random stuffies! But thanks for the advice guys!...And... o.O I guess troll comments.
Have you ever done E>Q>W? Your charm basically makes it so you get a free Q hit on them.

busani

04-26-2012

COUNTERS for ahri

brand, morgana, veigar, LEBLANC, lux, galio, cassiopeia, KENNEN.

The harder ones are the bold, and the others are just good picks against her.