Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ahri isn't really that difficult!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DefiantFox

04-25-2012

xD I'm soooooooo nub against lv 30. ;o every time I get into a game with them I get pwned by teemo and keep getting gank. ;o I'm just not good enough to match them

Lawlhat

04-25-2012

Ahri is indeed not that hard. But she is a lot of fun! Probably my second favorite mid, with my favorite being Lux.

Nishaven90

04-25-2012

Don't play Ahri then.... Ahri does no damage late game.

Moogra

04-26-2012

Quote:
DefiantFox:
xD I'm soooooooo nub against lv 30. ;o every time I get into a game with them I get pwned by teemo and keep getting gank. ;o I'm just not good enough to match them

You get ganked because you don't ward and you die because don't have charm. I use charm to get away from lame situations and also save other teammates. You are supposed to get charm for the combo. E->Q->W. You can also charm overextended people into the turret.

GrimCrimson

04-26-2012

Quote:
DefiantFox:
I hardly think about using charm since I like dishing out magic damage extremely fast. I don't think of charm as an important ability but I'll try a game with it. xD I'll probably stack up on the assists! >w> It would be awesum if there were an assist spree~ And even better if the guy says it just like he does on killing sprees. I tried Riven and didn't do too bad with her, but I still couldn't figure out a build. I really hate resorting to using sites to help me get a build, makes me feel unoriginal so I just go mah own way and do random stuffies! But thanks for the advice guys!...And... o.O I guess troll comments.

Have you ever done E>Q>W? Your charm basically makes it so you get a free Q hit on them.

busani

04-26-2012

COUNTERS for ahri

brand, morgana, veigar, LEBLANC, lux, galio, cassiopeia, KENNEN.

The harder ones are the bold, and the others are just good picks against her.