Good with Morgana. Still need a better build though

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaloshade

04-26-2012

Ok so far I think I have done pretty well with Morgana. Recently I have gotten better. I think I could build her better though. In the beginning I usually start building Trinity force, then rod of ages and soon after frozen heart. Any suggestions I know i could do better I'm just not good with builds. So any help will be appreciated.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hiroshi Yuki

04-26-2012

Go for Boots first, then turn to Catalyst. After that, go for Rod of Ages, finish your second level of boots, then go for Deathcap or Zhonya's Hourglass. Whatever is left to buy depends on the enemy team, so keep that in mind.

You really should not go for Trinity Force because Morgana does not use her autoattacks that much in fights aside form last-hitting creeps (Phage/Sheen both ruined then), and you have no use for the crit/Attack Speed. Focus on making Morgana either hurt with high AP with a Deathcap or make her tanky like Swain with things like Rod of Ages. Avoid Rylai's though, since you can't really abuse it with your pool and your snare is much better than any slow anyway.