New bundles?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Arcy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2012

Would it be possible to get some new bundles in the store? There are something like 56 new champions that aren't in the bundles, and it'd be pretty cool to have more like the Digital Collector's Pack.

There are a bunch of themes that could be used that'd be interesting.

Also, would it be possible to dynamically scale the RP price of a bundle based on which champions you have?

The Arcy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

bump? o:

The Arcy

05-12-2012

There hasn't been a change to the bundles since Udyr was released, in patch 1.0.0.61.

Digital Collector's and Gamer's Choice are the same champions.

There are a bunch of fun ideas you could do with this. Make a Noxian bundle, with a variety of Noxian champions in different roles! Make an Ionian bundle with a bunch of Ionian champs, maybe toss in Ionian Master Yi!

I have bought approximately $5 in RP for Ironscale Shyvana. If a new bundle that's appealing appears that fills a good gap in my champion page and has a neat bonus with it, I will buy it the second I have money.

The Arcy

05-26-2012

*bump*

The Arcy

05-27-2012

Here's an idea:

Flame pack:
Obsidian Malphite (585 + 975)
Charred Maokai (975 x2)
Molten Rammus (975 x2)
Firefang Warwick (585 + 975)
Volcanic Wukong (975 x2)
Brand (975rp)
Annie (260rp)
Ahri, maybe? (975rp)
3 Magic Penetration T3 reds
3 T3 Armor yellows

Base cost for everything in it's 11180rp. It could be offered for 3500-5000~rp for people interested in everything in it!

There are a bunch of themes in the game that're like this. http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...ns/Skin_themes Some of these are good ideas!