is there any way to get riot points without buying.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaRuBaN cS

04-24-2012

I got 400 at level 3 do you get more as higher levels, really want a char for 975 but dont have money and 6300 ip is a lot

Dr Clueless PhD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaRuBaN cS View Post
I got 400 at level 3 do you get more as higher levels, really want a char for 975 but dont have money and 6300 ip is a lot
There are sites that advertise free RP for various things. DON'T GO TO THEM. They are traps, and have keyloggers.

Cypherous

04-24-2012

You can gain RP if you refer 10 friends who reach the required rank listed in the refferal program, apart from that there isn't a way to get RP for free, occasionally riot hand out RP as compensation for server issues though

Le Gourmet Chef

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2012

make 10 smurfs linked to your account and get them to lvl 5

YambrinZ

04-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13eit View Post
make 10 smurfs linked to your account and get them to lvl 5
You can do dis?

Een Maan

04-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PwnLounger View Post
You can do dis?
Yes, but it is generally frowned upon.

emctwo

04-24-2012

975 RP is only like ten bucks, that's an hour of work. Just buy the RP.

DemothHymside

04-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PwnLounger View Post
You can do dis?
It will get you banned. The person who suggested it will probably also get banned, and he's probably using a quick made account for the purpose of giving really bad advice.

I feel that champs are a little pricey, and skins are WAY too expensive, but this is a free game that you can enjoy without spending a cent. The only things you can't get without real money are cosmetic **** that really don't matter and don't effect gameplay. So yeah, supporting Riot is not a bad move by throwing a couple bucks their way.

Now, the people who spend more than $50 dollars (some up to 700 and more) blow my mind. I mean... Buying every champ and skin is just ridiculous in my opinion.

YambrinZ

04-24-2012

Lolz, I buy RP, was just wondering if it was "legal". I just want a cool "This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information" icon. Over there <<<<<

Dr Clueless PhD

04-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Een Maan View Post
Yes, but it is generally frowned upon.
I do believe Riot actually tries to find people doing this and ban them. Unless my memory is just that bad, I heard of someone who used smurfs to get himself up to nearly 100 referrals, then Riot banned all of his accounts because they found out.