The Fiddle's Commandments

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wizerdlol

05-02-2012

wow! three people actually posted thats not me XD
Thanks guys, I was on a trip, and I didnt bother checking on my story so I didn't know tht there was actually ppl waiting for next part (if your actually still watching XD)
I'm writing now, please wait for a bit if your still with me. (not to mention i gotta decide weather fiddles just go mad and go kill everyone or makes a revolution :P)
btw, did someone add me? Cause I got like 2 friend invites in game, perhaps someone added me in game?
O well, hope i'll get it done soon
Cheers

:P Wiz :P

Wizerdlol

05-02-2012

It is done! Chapter 5! Thanks for the last few posts, to tell the truth, during the trip I thought many times to dump the story, but you guys really encouraged me to move on.
Enjoy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5 - Reknow and Rebirth
He was weary and tired, his wood limbs ached, and trembled with fear. He remembered Kayle’s words “I am merely joking, Fiddlestick. I would never want to harm any of my fellow champions”, was she telling the truth? She may be a demon, but she still respects the champions in the league. As Fiddlestick walked on, deep in thought and sorrow, Kog’maw appeared. Curious, Fiddlestick notices he is now within the city areas. Kog’maw looked at Fiddlestick, and they exchanged glances. Kog’maw was thinking to himself “Fiddle? herrrrrre? No sense……. Mabwye he hungwy like me?” Fiddlestick looked down onto the creature. He was definitely not human, and is definitely not from this world, and yet he doesn’t seem to worry living on this world…
“Kog’maw?” Fiddlestick spoke. Kog’maw stepped back, thinking to himself “Malzy said Fiddle bad person, baaaaaaaaad”

Fiddlesticks said “Kog’maw, do you notice that people in this town… doesn’t really like you? They think your… different, don’t you feel sad?” Kog’maw wasn’t good at thinking too deeply, his brain isn’t made to function such thought, and so he replied from what little he interpreted “Kog’maw do what he likes, and me happy when me do what me like!” Fiddlestick looked at Kog’maw, something ringing in his mind, “Kog’maw is right… For the past few centuries… All this time…”

“Long week…” He said to himself. So much had happened for the past few days. He has nothing to worry about. Kayle promised she wouldn’t hurt him or Sona anymore, and he could live a normal life… this time, to his own rules, his own lores, his own commandments…

Kog’maw’s head tilted little, trying to understand what the meaning of all this is. Fiddlesticks looked at Kog’maw, how much energy the little creature in his eyes. Fiddlesticks emotion reacted, his heart restarted, thinking about his life for the first time. “So much to do now…” He smiled, not because from instinct, nor because it was forced from disgust, but inside his heart, after all this time, he knew what true happiness was…

The poor little Kog’maw was too confused, he didn’t know how to react “Fiddle bad… he baaaaad…”. Fiddlesticks blinked, and summoned forth his scythe, but instead of attacking, he threw it down, gesturing Kog’maw. “Ooooooo, fooooooood!!!” Kog’maw moved forward, his mind ignoring the fact Fiddlesticks may simply chop him to slices within a few seconds and only aiming at gobbling up the scythe. As he started eating, Fiddlesticks stepped forward, casting a shadow over Kog’maw. “Uhhh… ohhhh… Me so dead, chopped into bite size bits… Me going to…” But before Kog’maw would think further, Fiddlesticks patted him. His face, although made of wood, was warm and welcoming; his eyes no longer empty, but were filled with passion, his body no longer an empty shell, made for killing, but a fruitful build, made for feeling.

Fiddlesticks left Kog’maw, feeding on the handle of his scythe. He was making a list in his head, of all the things he should start doing, all the things he should start enjoying. Kog’maw looked at Fiddlesticks, his eyes, as usual, gleaming with energy. “fiddles give me food, fiddles pat me, fiddles gooooood, he gooood person.” Finishing the Scythe, Kog’maw runs off, with only one, or perhaps two goals. To tell everyone about Fiddles goodness…… and to find more scythes…

Fiddlesticks looked up, at the gleaming stars. He never took great notice in them, but tonight they were much brighter than usual. He thought "Sorry Master, looks like i'll be bending some of your rules tomorrow." As he returned to his mansion, he did not follow his usual pattern today. He had killed no one, and no scars were made, and even if at the door, he slept, and dreamed, and was happy, for the first time, of his life.

A new morning approached, and the sun greeted everyone it met. A rumor has been spreading across the town and it is now a very popular topic, especially among the Champions of the League. Sona was most surprised of them all, and she rushed out of the waiting room the moment she heard it, in to the twisted treeline. There she saw him, but he was quite different from before. He used to be cold, emotionless, but now the melodies that she sense from him is warm and beautiful. Sona liked the new him, and she drifted forward. He looked no different from before, his eyes seemingly unfocused and drifts off, but as he heard Sona’s melodies, his head turned, he smiled. The two went down into the lane, and similar to before they prepared face their enemies. But unlike before, they were holding hands, they were smiling, and they were happy.

The man summoned a scythe, it looked the same, but it was different from before, now it wasn’t summoned to kill all those who went against him, but it was summoned to protect all those who loved him.Sona smilied, glad the man has returned. She played her melody, a slow but emotional melody, and it filled the man with happiness. The battle did not start, for everyone was observing the two, and Sona kept playing to the man next to her, as if to say to him “Welcome back…… Fiddlesticks.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So... you like? XD
I was kinda unsure how it should go on, since Fiddles going off and getting people killed is already mentioned many times, so I chose to challenge myself and make fiddles slightly... different, though be weary, he might not stay different... :O
The writing of Kog'maw's personality and stuff is really inspired by "Kog'maw and Morgana's WTF Love Story" by Aria Sachou. Hope he/she is seeing this XD
O well, time to start chapter 6.
Comments, suggestions, constructive critisisms, bombs, cannons, gold, Rabandon's Deathcap for fiddles, sugar, cake etc is always welcome
Hope chapter 6 is done soon

Wizerdlol

05-03-2012

Added a bit at the end of chapter 5, since after thinking about it it feels like it belongs in it. I'll get chapter 6 started soon.
Cheers XD

Wizerdlol

05-04-2012

Ok, so chapter 6 is finished (I wonder if anyone is keeping track of this? :O)
Nothing much to comment about, so enjoy :P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6 - Passing The Time and Recieving The Chances

Time passes when you’re having fun. A competition was being held in Summoner’s Rift. It was already into the climax of the game, and both teams are now giving their fullest.
“We have to hold the tower! If we lose this one its basically game over!”
“I’ll back door, distract them!”
“No, he is respawning, and his ulti is already recharged!”
“We cant hold any longer like this, he better not be late!”

Another tower has been taken, and the blue base is already forced to their twin towers, trying to hold on to survival. It wasn’t a very large difference, both the outer turrents were destroyed when the clock clicked 20, but a slight bad timing in their gank costed them all three lanes. The towers may have damage, but they could not withstand the power of all the incoming damage from the minions and the ranged Champions.
“Were doomed! We’ll never make it!”
“He’s here! He’s here!”

A Champion has been spawned in the Fountain, and immediately rushed into the battlefield. When the opponent team thought they could win the game in one blow, he immediately used his ultimate... Flashing into the opponent’s centre, with crows swarming around him, attacking everyone in his range. Fiddlesticks has slain an enemy.
“Take him down, hes squishy!” The purple team immediately focused their fire on Fiddlesticks, but he held something up, an hourglass shielding him from harm.

The sudden invincibility rate has caused panic to the purple team, and the remaining four champions immediately retreated and ran from mid lane.

A smile was on Fiddlesticks face, he whispered to himself “Dark… wind…” and a dash of purple energy was released from his hand, and shot straight for the nearest opponent, jumping from enemy to enemy, slaying everyone it touches. Three has been knocked down, and only one remained standing, floating down the road away from danger. But she was too late. Fiddlesticks already flashed forward and ran around the jungle. He instilled fear into her heart, stopping her movement. Fiddlesticks stepped forward, raising his scythe. When she thought she was going to die, Fiddlesticks stopped his attack. He let down his scythe, and went past her, running to regroup with his comrades. The game was lost for Blue team, as they were not fast enough to counter attack with a champion still standing in their way during their push, and was quickly ganked and aced, resulting in a complete loss to blue team.

In the infirmary, everyone was busy chatting to their friends. It was one of the most looked forward match of the day, and everyone was watching.
“Ugh, if only we had a tank, we could’ve owned them so badly.”
“Tanks are useless, did you see how I did out there? I was on fire!”
“Yeah, I saw it. You got ignited by me next to the turrent then died, great job bro.”
“Hey, you wanna go again huh? We would own you this time, you just got lucky when I was jungling”

And the argument dragged on. The only two not contributing to the conversation is Fiddlestick and another girl opposite of him, the same one that Fiddlesticks ignored during the last part of the match. She didn’t look too happy, even if she was the key person that won Purple the match. She went off her bed, and jumped to the floor, her feet barely touching the ground before she started floating, drifting outside back into town. Fiddlesticks sighed, he rolled his eyes, and said “I’m gonna go chase her back, wait for me before we go grab some food guys”

And so Fiddlesticks left the room. Nurse Akali went inside and passed Fiddlesticks. She put down her bandages and looked back. “He really did change in the past two years, huh.” Gentlemen Cho’gath also came in to visit. “You can say that again. Do you remember when he used to just lock himself up? Now he is simply wondrous!” The rest of the group looked out the door, thinking about the changes that have occurred.

Fiddlesticks chased the girl into the forest of the Crystal scar. By now the sun has set and the moon was hanging high. It wasn’t hard finding the girl, as around her music was always playing. He tracked her down, and emerged into a small field. The girl was sitting down, playing an instrument she always carried around her. He sat opposite of her, listening to her music.

Moments have passed and the girl stopped playing. He looked into Fiddlesticks, her face looking angry, but there was a hint that inside she wasn’t mad at all.
Fiddlesticks laughed. He smiled and said “Whats the matter? Why are you mad? I got no brains you know, I can’t remember that well, Sona.”

Sona sighed, and she touched Fiddlestick’s forehead with her hand, with the tip of her finger glowing at the touch. Inside Fiddlestick’s mind, Sona’s voice echoed. “I thought I told you to play serious with me in the competition.”
Fiddlesticks laughed again “I don’t remember well, I just remember that you look as hot as you can ever be when you look in battle, not to mention when theres only us two. You should have gotten a mirror, one word girl, ‘Hawt!’.” But seeing as Sona was not in the mood for laughs, he stopped joking. “I’m sorry Sona, I just couldn’t stand hurting you. I understand if you can’t wait to start hurting me, but for me I don’t even want to lay a finger on you……”

Sona sighed again, but this time she smiled and looked up, and Fiddlesticks knew that she accepted his explanation. “Works every time.” He thought, but soon freezes as he remembers Sona is still in his mind. She immediately stood up and turned around, ignoring Fiddlestick’s cries of plea and forgiveness, but if looking closely, you can see her smiling, and a little red on the face.

Fiddlesticks stopped shouting when Sona was out of view. He laughed, his voice like a childs, then turned around, marching his way back to the infirmary. “Great day,” He thought “Another great day… its been like this for two years, and its going to go on…” Fiddlesticks giggled at the thought. The moon was shining brightly, and it lit his way......

At the other side of the city, there is a place where no light would reveal. The room is constantly dark, and only lit to receive guests who are to die within the hour. Inside lived a women, and her name is Kayle. She has never forgotten, never forgotten the fact that Fiddlesticks held the key to ultimate power. For two years she has been in this room thinking, waiting... “And finally” She whispered to the air “The time… has come.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so I gotta admit, its not very good. But...... eh, it ain't matterin anyways XD
So just as usual, comments, help, tips, warmog's armor, will of the ancients etc etc are welcome

Peasantry

05-06-2012

Deathcaps for Fiddles

Peasantry

05-06-2012

It's interesting. It's definitely not the direction I'd expect for a Fiddlesticks story...but I like it nonetheless.

Wizerdlol

05-10-2012

Hello guys, just wanna post an update in case anyone is still following this junk XD
Chapter 7 - Doublecrossing and Betraying is almost done, since I've been on other fan fics by other peeps
I thought of the ending already, and already have it written down, ooo its gonna be so good (DONT LOOK FORWARD TO IT :P)
Chapter 8 - The Judicator's Darkness i got an idea in my head what to write, though it might take some time to finish. From this pace of movement, i think the story will finish at mabye chapter 9 or 10, depending on if i split the final part into 2 or not.
Just 4 more chapters to go! then ill finally be over! Man, this junk is really getting on my head!
Cheers guys, hope I can last to the end!

Wizerdlol

05-11-2012

Yesh! Im finished! I was starting to go in a bit of a rut, so it took some time, but yeah. ITS DONE
Hope you'll enjoy it (if theres anyone left to actaully read it that is XD)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7 - The Instinct's Betrayal
The next day early morning, there was peace and quiet within town. Fiddlesticks was planning to go to the day’s notice board and see if Sona signed up for any games he can join. On his way there, he met a man. The man asked “Excuse me sir, could you possibly tell me who I can find a man called Fiddlesticks?” Fiddlesticks laughed at the irony, and he said “Your looking at him sir, how can I help you?”
The man smiled, and it was very strange. He did not respond, but put his hands into his pocket. As he took his hand out, he charged forward, immediately pointing a dagger straight at Fiddlestick’s eyes. Fiddlesticks could not respond, he staggered back and lost his balance, just when he thought he was dead, the man stopped running. His eyes widened and lost focus, dropping dead onto the floor. Fiddlesticks watched in shock, he tried to stop it from happening, but his instinct was commanding him. He has slain the man……

A passerby was walking down the street, and when he saw the scene, he shouted, afraid of the blood tainted scarecrow in front of him. Fiddlesticks was to shocked to react, and did not notice the man. Others came, and people stayed back, looking at Fiddlesticks and the victim he has slain. Noticing the crowd, Fiddlesticks stepped back. He did not know what to do, but simply wanted to escape, to find Sona and have her help him. Kog’maw passed by, and he snuck into the crowd, popping up on the other side to see what had happened. He saw Fiddlesticks and the dead man, and Kog’maw was quite shocked. Malzahar was looking for Kog’maw, and saw him in the crowd. He went to get him, but soon also saw the scene. Kog’maw looked up, and he asked “Fiddles kill? He good, but killing bad… Fiddles good right?” Malzahar looked down, and simply answered “I do not know Kog’maw…”

Fiddlesticks turned around and ran, away from the crowd. He was afraid, afraid more people would try to assassinate him, afraid more people would point and stare at him with fear and disgust, afraid that he would lose control and kill them all… He must find Sona, he must listen to her harmonies to keep himself human… or human enough to calm down. He was suddenly dragged back, his arm was held, and he was unable to budge. He looked up and saw Kayle. On her appearance, many within the crowds cheered.

“Its kayle!”
“Kayle has come to stop him!”
“Its Kayle the Judicator, symbol of all justice!”
“Its him Kayle! He was the one who killed the man!”

Kayle looked at Fiddlesticks straight in the eye, freezing the wooden figure. Her glare was cold and sharp, and Fiddlesticks found himself unable to move except to shiver from fear. She looked at the dead man, and at the crowd, then slightly, small enough so that only Fiddlesticks would notice, she smiled.

She started to speak “Everyone, please calm down. It is very unfortunate this man has died, but it is not Fiddlesticks fault.” Fiddlesticks was shocked at her words. He thought surly she would grab this opportunity to hold him against his will.“We had not taught Fiddlesticks the rightness in the outside world, as all his life he has been locked within his own chamber. If there is anyone to blame, please blame me.”

Fiddlesticks was shaken. Surly Kayle would never protect him. This was a trap, the man tried to assassinate him. He then figured what has happened. His eyes widened, and looked up at kayle. Fiddlesticks bit his teeth together, out of rage and anger. There was nothing he could do, but he could not stay either. He forced his hand free, turned around and started to run off towards the distance of Sona’s apartment.
“Surly she would believe me, she has to!”

But to the crowd, Fiddlesticks was only trying to prevent arrest. They shouted “Hey, where are you going!”
“Kayle apologized for you! Are you that cold blooded!”
“You monster, you should just be chained and locked up!”

Fiddlesticks ran as fast as he could, away from all the people. It was the same eyes that he had seen when he was still living aimlessly, killing everyone in his sight. He tried to focus, but could not think properly, and soon ended up in the Farmer’s Sector. A farmer strolled by, and he looked at Fiddlesticks. “What’s the matter young boy? You looked lost!”

Fiddlesticks looked at the man, he ignored him, but walked back to the direction to the city. The farmer looked towards Fiddlesticks, then he shouted “I can show you the way, I know these parts around very clearly! I have a map!” He reached down into his back pocket and took out a piece of paper. He ran next to Fiddlesticks, and unwrapped it.

“See, its very clearly written, the pathway… to hell!” The farmer unwrapped a pocket knife and took it, aiming it towards Fiddlesticks. The same mistake happened, and through instinct, Fiddlesticks had killed the man in one blow without even realizing what he has done… A scream was heard, and a women who walked by saw the dead man. She dropped her basket, and ran towards her village. Fiddlesticks was shocked, and once again escaped the scene, trying to find a place of safety, a place where he could just stop and calm down. But no matter where he go, assassins appeared and attempted to kill him forcing him to kill every single one. In the end, Fiddlesticks ran back to the Fields of Justice, where no normal person could enter. He hid in the jungle, and laid down, his breathing fast, and his magical pulse extremely rapid. He was mentally breaking down, and was unable to control his shaking……

A noise in the bush awaken Fiddlesticks senses, he forced himself up, and looked around, his senses lagging from all the shock. Another noise, and Katarina flashed in front of him! She held up her dagger and forced it into Fiddlestick’s neck. Fiddlesticks is once again forced back onto the floor, with Katarina on top of her, anger in her eyes. She held up her knife, aiming it towards Fiddlestick’s head, and stabbed directly towards it.

Fiddlesticks closed his eyes, expecting his mind to start to crack open, to break and dissolve, to meet death and leave this world… But it never happened. He slowly opened his, his emerald glow adjusting to the light. And Katarina’s dagger was just above his eyes, but it stopped. He started tracing her hand, seeing what was the obstacle stopping her giving him the blow. And another hand was grabbing hers. It was snow white, and very beautiful. The host was wearing blue robes, and was playing a strange instrument, music around her and floating above the air.

“Sona…” She was finally here. Her melodies smoothened Fiddlestick’s heart. He sat up, and looked at her. Sona let go of Katarina’s hand, and she let hers fall. She looked at him, her eyes warm and filled with passion. She helped Fiddlesticks wipe off his dust, and wiped off his blood.
“Sona… I… You have to believe me!” Sona smiled, but it was strange. She did not share minds with Fiddlesticks, as she would also do when trying to communicate with him. Instead, she simply let her hands fall on her sides.

Silence was among the two, and nothing happened within those few minutes. Fiddlesticks felt confused, he did not know how to react. Then Sona moved her hand up. She moved it towards Fiddlestick’s forehead, but moved it across again. Then, a sudden movement, and she smacked Fiddlesticks across the face. Tears flowed down Sona’s eyes, and it dripped into Fiddlestick’s leg. She kept silent as she got up, and turned around and floated away, tears following her trail.

Fiddlesticks stayed on the floor, still facing the direction Sona hit him, eyes wide. Katarina looked down on him with digust in her eyes. She clenched her dagger in her fist, and announced “I’ll let you off this time Fiddlesticks… for Sona’s sake. But if I ever see you again” She held up her dagger aggressively to Fiddlesticks “your DEAD!” And so Katarina followed Sona’s music, and walked away.

The next day in town, a wanted poster has been put up. The criminal was accused of mass murder. He was a well known man, for his kindness and contribution to the league. Many was shocked of this, and some even tried argue against it. But no matter what, the evidence was against the man. Many of the champions gathered around because of this.

“I knew this would happen sooner or later, he was evil from the start”
“But there has to be a mistake! He… the things he done for us… it just can’t be…”
“Sona must be heart broken… they were such close friends…”
“No matter what, it has happened. It is inevitable that we must go after him ourselves sooner or later.”
“I just hope he would just come back willingly and be judged by Kayle, that way at least he won’t be punished as severely…”
“Sigh… Why did you do it? Where have you gone? Fiddlesticks…”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so its not that good during the smacking bit. I didnt know how to write it well...
Well, as usual, any comments, criticisms, chocolates, medicene, peaches etc are welcome XD
Well, hope I can last to the ending, cause im really tired.
Some of you may notice there are still some mysteries that are not solved, i'll get to that, dont worry XD

Wizerdlol

05-14-2012

Guys, I just found out something amazing...
Theres actaully a fan fiction.net! OMG :O
Well, I went on, signed up n stuff, was going to upload this on it as well, then I found out... theres no submit button "-_-
Just an update on what i'm doing guys, since theres really little of the story written, im kinda out on juice for the past few days...
Hope I can find the drive to start writin again soon.
Cheers

Edit: Hey guys, I found out that new accs... cant publish stories "-_-
Thats a wierd rule, but I guess ima have to wait lol
Also, there ratings, so im starting to think this is kinda annoying really, but it does help (btw, y is there rating for 5+ children if u hv to be 13+ to make an acc...)
O well

Peasantry

05-15-2012

seems odd that they'd make you wait to post stories...when usually that's wh you'd sign up in the first place.