The Fiddle's Commandments

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wizerdlol

04-24-2012

A FiddlestickXSona Fan Fic!!!!! (A not so romance but still romantic story XD)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, after considering for a long time (about 20 seconds mabye?), I decided to have some... I dunno, updates? Or some stuff here that I need postin (which would ruin some of ma bumps XD)

Anyways, after writing 7 chapters now, I figured its not a simple romance story anymore, and this has ALOT of lore bending, so for those who doesn't like me bending lores like their floppy discs, I don't really suggest it.

Its now actaully a story of Fiddlesticks growing, and knowing the world around him after years of isolation, then the problems hit him n stuff and he has to struggle between different causes. Theres not much "Romance" to it than from chapter 1, but more of how they build up a relationship, how they misunderstand and face problems that would break apart their friendship, and in the end something happen which I wont tell :P

So thats all I have to say. After 7 chapters, I really feel sad since i'm going to end this soon... feels a bit empty inside... but I don't want to keep it going for two long, since it'll just make it look really boring and bad. I do hope I can finish this successfully...

:P Wiz :P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The story is done, 11 chapters, I know in the middle there was a time when I just ditched the story, I do apologise for anyone who waited for me all this time, but if you really waited for so long, I feel touched :)
It's not amazing, but I put my heart to it. Sure been through alot, hope to anyone who reads it after this update would enjoy it also.
CHEERS TO ALL

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, this is the first time i've tried writing anything about LOL, so I don't think its that good :P.
Chapter 1 may be a bit too serious here, since the start IS pretty serious :P But I do hope you like it... at least a little XD.
Enjoy :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Fiddle's Commandments

Chapter 1 - The Awakening Of Emotion
Across the crystal scar there was darkness. Night was falling, and the moon was rising, and there was only a faint glow across the sleeping forests. Two shadows dashed across the field, breaking the silence of the night. The first was carrying a key in his hands, with fear in his eyes. The other was carrying a scythe, and was about to perform an execution.
The first halted to a stop, and he turned around, facing the other human… no, he was not a human, but a being created from the darkest of magic. The being stopped too, with emptiness in his eyes, gazing into the human’s eyes with no thought or feeling. The human’s lips curved, and his eyes regained confidence. “You have stepped right…… into my trap……” The human turned around, fleeing once again as shadows leaped out of the trees, with daggers ready and leaped straight into the creature.

The first shadow ran fast, and he whispered to himself “I must get this back to the league, he won’t be able to catch me now…” But the human spoke too soon. The other creature flashed in front of him, falling from the moon, his scythe at ready, and slashed straight into the human’s heart, killing him in one blow, not giving him enough time to make any sound of pain, or even to notice he was dead. The creature stared at the lifeless body with his glowing emerald eyes as the light of the moon shone across his body. The creature wore a coat and a scarf around his neck, his limbs were made of wood, and so was his face, and his name, or at least he was known, as Fiddlestick. Fiddlestick was splattered with blood from both battles, but he shows no weariness or distress for the amount of people he killed. He took the key from the dead human’s hands, and wore it once again on his neck. Taking his scythe, he turned around, and walked back into shadow’s embrace…

As he walked deeper into the forest, returning to where he was stationed, he heard a melody that enchanted him. His eyes were given life, no longer empty shells, and his face showed emotion, a thing he did not know of until now. He followed the music, enchanted by the beautiful sound, and after drifting for a distance, he sees a glow in the forest above. He creeps into the trees, and searches for the source for the music.

Fiddlestick’s eyes landed on a beautiful maiden, a girl with absolute beauty. Fiddlestick is attracted to her, no matter her face, the structure of her body, the way she sat, how her emotions fused with her music. The woman was wearing a long robe, made from fine blue and gold silk. Her hair was separated into two strands, as blue as the seas, whilst the ends was dazzling gold. He has seen her before, back when the league was formed for 2 years and she just joined how she looked so young before, when she was just still a child. If Fiddlestick recalled correctly, her name was Sona, and was given the title ‘The Maven of the Strings’. Now, she was a figure of absolute beauty, and there was something about her that attracted fiddlestick’s attention, as normally he did not show any emotions for any other being except for his master, who have disappeared for hundreds of years.

He moved closer to the female human, and suddenly, a note was incorrect in the song she was playing. She immediately floated to her feet, and was now aware of her surroundings, prepared for anything that might attack her. Fiddlestick smiled at the irony, as normally anyone trying to defend against him would meet death within seconds, hence the title ‘The Harbinger of Doom’ and she was defiantly not anywhere powerful enough to fight against him, and yet there is something stopping Fiddlestick from summoning his will to kill her…

Fiddlestick moved out the shadows, and looked at Sona. At a closer distance, she looked even more dazzling than before. Sona relaxed at his sight, and Fiddlestick was curious about it. Normally, any creature would show at least a slight amount of fear, no matter in which circumstance… Even the chairmen would fear Fiddlestick’s presence whilst holding him down, and yet…

“You have no need to fear, child…” Fiddlestick spoke. It was his first time speaking to another being without being held down by guards or enemies. “As long as I am here, death shall not own you, in soul and body.”
Sona smiled, adding on to her absolute beauty, and she sat down once again and played a song. Fiddlestick observed her, and after a while he once again spoke “Have you ever tried singing along with your playing? I trust a lovely maiden like you would have a voice of angels.” It felt awkward for fiddlestick to be complimenting others. Normally whenever he is doing it, he is saying how dashing his victim’s bloods are.

Sona once again smiled, and she changed her tune. She was strangely silent, Fiddlestick thought, as if she chose not to speak… or perhaps she couldn’t. But he patiently waited for her to warm up her throat. Sona took a breath, and as she started to release her breath, with songs and melodies along with it. She suddenly grabbed her throat, and she was showered with pain! Fiddlestick caught her and prevented her fall, and looked at her neck. His eyes widened as he saw a mark of a chain, glowing with a hint of purple, made obviously from magical forces. Fiddlestick immediately summoned his power, and counteracted the dark chain’s bonds. With a flash of light, the marking has faded, and Sona breathed heavily resting on Fiddlestick’s shoulder.

Fiddlestick allowed Sona to rest upon him. She grabbed onto his body for support, and Fiddlestick was strangely uncomfortable. His body felt Sona’s, and touched her smooth skin. He also felt Sona’s chest, and how her breasts are strangely larger than the rest of the human’s female group, and how the males oddly seem to look at them whenever they get the chance. As Fiddlestick was in his train of thought, Sona’s movement snatched him back into reality. Sona got up and played her instrument, with every note she gained strength. When she regained her stance, her eyes met Fiddlesticks. The two was communicating in languages people would never understand. Soon after, Sona stood up. She turned around, hiding her embarrassment. She smiled, blushing as she drifted away into the forest, leaving Fiddlestick deep in thought.

Err, hope you liked it? XD
I tried my best. I did think of what happens after this, and ofcorse its not gonna be so serious as chapter one, as this is the beginning, and it HAS to be serious, but i'll only write if I get any positive feedback really, since I don't wanna be writing a gigantic story with no one reading it XD tht'll just cause problems with the server... and me! :P
Oh well, please feel free to criticise if you want, but positive things are more welcomed XD

Wizerdlol

04-24-2012

You know what, im jus gonna go on and continue writing, a story doesn't need people talkin about it really, it just needs the writer feedin it. :P

ThousandLove

04-24-2012

ooh I like X)

Wizerdlol

04-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThousandLove View Post
ooh I like X)
Thnx! It really encourages me. Chapter 2 is almost done, im uploading it in about 2 hours. Just needa think of a title for it XD
What I regret now is forgetting to mention its a FiddlestickXSona Fanfic in my thread title! Arg! Idout!
O well

:P wiz :P

Wizerdlol

04-24-2012

Har har! It is done! This is abit short, but I left it here on purpose. Anyways,
Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2 - Obedience
Fiddlestick returned to his mansion, back into his usual routine. Fiddlestick scarred the walls five times, the same number of victims he has killed today. The entire hall was enormous, and it was all filled with scars, many aged from time, reflecting the amount of people Fiddlestick has killed over the centuries…

He returned to where he has stood, in front of the doorway, guarding the mansion his master has left. He then went into a deep sleep, which was not common for fiddlestick, but there was too much in his mind to stay away from weariness. He thought again about the chain that cursed Sona’s neck. Hes seen it before, long ago, and if Fiddlestick wasn’t there, Sona would’ve properly suffocated by now. He then thought of Sona’s beauty again, and how she strangly attracts Fiddlestick in ways he does not understand. He thought of her music, how it seems to give Fiddlestick life in his emotionless shell. He smiled, something he thought he wasn’t capable of, and did not understand. “Instinct perhaps, the other living creatures does it all the time, perhaps master gave me more than simply a scythe to slay and a body to kill…”

Then Fiddlestick was reminded of his master, and his last words “I will be leaving, Fiddlestick. Here is the key to the Master Room. Make sure no one gets their hands on it, your mission is to guard the key with your life. Slay all who tries to take the key, nothing more…” Yes… thought fiddlestick, nothing more… One does not need emotion to kill. I am created to slay, not to feel. I must banish this thought of Sona, and continue to perform my duties to my master until the end of my life. Fiddlestick once again regained consciousness, and returned to his stance. There was a knock on the door, and a man spoke “Open the door, Fiddlestick! We have come to claim the key!” Fiddlestick tied the key around his neck. Still soaked in blood from the last battle, Fiddlestick’s movement dulled, but he summoned his scythe, and opened the door, slashing away at the enemy in front of him, performing his duty left centuries ago……

The next day, there was a battle coming up in town, and champions were preparing for battle, Sona was one of them. When she walked in, the female group gathered around her. “So Sona, I heard you were in the forest yesterday, what were you doing? Or perhaps,” Tristana Giggled “Who were you with?” Sona smiled, and floated on to change into her battlerobes.
“Don’t try to deny Sona, I heard your music yesterday, and also a ‘Guys’ voice with you!” Said Lux
Tristana pushed on, and said “So who is it? Is it Garen? He is pretty cute, or maybe Jarven? Hes the king you know, it wouldn’t be a totalloss going out with him."
"I've heard Taric's been following you around, hehe" Ms Fortune stated"Looks like your pretty popular, Sona, i'm impressed, but your still not as good as me."
"Mabye its Dr. Mundo" Janna joked. There was then an awkward silence in the room as everyone sinked into the thought, and only the sound of Sona's music was present, keeping her afloat.
"Ok people, break it up, we'll become enemies in a while, lets try not to let this get involved in our battle" Katarina walked in, and so everyone returned to their preperations. Then Katarina whispered "It better not be Garen, hes mine!" Katarina made a threatening gesture, and returned to sharpening her sword. Sona smiled at the irony. She thought to herself
"Who would think i'd fall for the 'The Harbinger of Doom'" Sona smiled to herself again, blushing at the thought of yesterday’s meeting with fiddlestick. Soon, she and the rest of the female group walked on to the battlefield, splitting into two groups onto the fields of the crystal scar.

Phew, that was a work out... I think XD
Well, hope you liked it, plz comment on it if you hv to time. Constructive critisims mabye? or positive things with cake and sugar?

Wizerdlol

04-25-2012

lol, this may be much sooner than some of you (if there is any XD) would think. Anyways, heres part 3 to the story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3 - The Unknown Magic
The two teams this time are Katarina, Lux, Janna, Kog’maw and Alistair! While on the other team, we have, Tristana, Sona, Ms Fortune, Dr Mundo and……. Fiddlestick!
“What! Were teamed with fiddlestick?”
“I can’t believe it, of all the combinations the can come up with…”
The group met, and Sona took extra notice of Fiddlestick, but he avoided any eye contact with her…
“Well, I guess its pretty obvious whos middle… Fid…”
A note was played by Sona, and she moved close to fiddlestick, looking at the bottom lane, while Fiddlestick made no sign of agreement or disgust, merely once again showing no emotion as always.
“Really Sona?” Tristana whispered into her ear “Fiddlestick is really hard to… cooperate with”

Sona smiled, and started down the bottom lane. Fiddlestick then followed, and the rest went to their respective lanes. The battle was almost starting, and they were waiting by the turrent. Sona looked at Fiddlestick, trying to gain his attention, but Fiddlestick merely looked ahead, searching for his prey. But inside the fearful shell, it contained what Sona was looking for. She started to play a different tune, one filled with love and affection, hoping this would trigger something within Fiddlestick. Inside, Fiddlestick was having a war of his own. Sona’s song was once again moving his heart, and he was starting to fall for her beauty once more. Sona could sense people’s emotions, and she was pleased she could find the Fiddlestick she knew yesterday. But before she had enough time to find out why he had attempted to lock himself in his own cage, the horns of the battlefield sounded, and the minions are released. Fiddlestick, being confused as he is now, was in no state of thinking. Acting on instinct, he charged forth without the aid of any minions or other champions, and into the enemy turrent.

Taking the advantage, Janna and Alistair jumped out, preparing to attack fiddlestick wide open. There was then a flash bright white light, immediately replaced by a dark shadow, blinding everyone in the battlefield. When sun light once again shone into the Crystal Scar, there was a strange silence. All the turrents and inhibitors on the fields have collapsed, and Alistair along with Katarina is critically wounded. Sona was holding on to fiddlestick, his scythe in his hands. He was just about to finish off the two trembling champions in front of him, but Sona stopped him in time. There was an uneasiness in Fiddlestick’s magical waves during the flash, and Sona immediately wrapped herself around him, preventing him from moving forward. The competition was immediately stopped, and Fiddlestick left the field. Alistair and Katarina’s wounds would not heal from the help from the base’s system, and requires emergency care to prevent true death…… Sona blamed herself most of all, for if she did not try to tamper with the emotions of Fiddlestick, his magical flow in his body would not have been disrupted. She decided to help Fiddlestick, and to return his soul to inner peace.

Fiddlestick immediately returned to the mansion. He was extremely shaken and, for the first time, sensed fear... the exact thing he was landing on others for the past centuries. Voices was in his head, of the victims that he has killed, of Sona’s melodies, and of his masters words… “Slay all who tries to take the key” But now, after the insert of Sona’s emotions and the strange power that Fiddlestick had released during the competition, he is simply confused and damaged, protecting something left centuries ago that even he himself does not know what. He wished his master, Zaun was here. He always seemed to know what to do, studying the darkest of magic, and sealing off all his researching when he joined the league, bringing Fiddlestick with him. An Extra-planar summoning, and yet fiddlestick were still not told what it was when Zaun left. He grabbed his key, he could find out anytime what it was, but his master did not give orders to allow him to do so. His commandment was simply to kill all who tried to take the key, and Fiddlestick did not plan to betray his master. Fiddlestick decided not to think about it, and remain loyal to his master. Nothing more, he thought again, and so he returned to his stance, preparing to give a warm welcome to any guests that came uninvited.

The next day, the highest ranking champions of the league had a meeting, and they announced that there was a malfunction in the map that has taken fiddlestick’s magical abilities and sent it into chaos. No one questioned it, except for Sona of course, for she knew it was not as simple as that, and yet what really happened was much worse than what Sona had comprehended. No one had seen fiddlestick that day, and he was not present in the competition he had signed up for. Sona decided to find Fiddlestick, but apparently, no one in the league knew where he lived… that is, other than the many victims that had wandered drunk into his mansion, or attempted to slay Fiddlestick, not returning the next day……

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, thats done. Hope you enjoyed it
Plz leave any comments you have, things to improve n such, u no wht i mean XD

Wizerdlol

04-25-2012

Yay! Chapter 4! Things start to heat up in here, our main man, Fiddlestick is now gonna be very confused, hope that there is atlesat SOMEBODY who managed to stand the last 3 chapters and still has enough patience to read the 4th XD
This one is longer than the ones before, cuz its not the start of all ze probs fiddle would face :O
Enjoy (I hope :P)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4 - The Council's Threat

Deep in the chambers of the league’s main quarters, a new prisoner was being brought,and is going to be judged by the highest ranking officers within the league.His crimes were “The study of forbidden magic, the attempt of murder andbreaking the rules of the conduct set forth to every champion within theleague. The prisoner had glowing emerald eyes, and his limbs were made of wood.His face was emotionless. The key on his neck rattled against his body. When they have reached his cage, the prisoner walked in without anything said.

Back in town, Sona was now being surrounded by many of her friends.“Now tell us Sona, what have you been doing with that… that thing…” Nidalee started
“He’s dangerous, I as the fallen angel can sense his magic. He is definitely not created to serve the light, which can only mean one thing…” Morgana added.
“Just leave her alone guys, Sona has her own reasons for sticking with Fiddlestick” Katarina walked in, with Cassiopeia with her “I’ve heard rumors about that child, he is definitely not normal. But I would doubt he would harm Sona, there is simply just no reason for him to do that”

And so from Katarina’s words, everyone disbanded, all except for Katarina, who sighed and said “I understand that you may love him, Sona, but you cannot be so enchanted to him. You will just never be happy with him. He is definitely going to be rejected by this world, if you follow him, you will too.” And with the last words, Katarina left, leaving Sona alone with her instrument. She was extremely worried and sad. She felt she had to do something for fiddlestick, to regain his trust, and then to soothe his spirit, but she did not know how that was possible… She simply understood she must find Fiddlestick, and play her melodies, for that is the only thing she know how to do.

Back in the chamber, Fiddlestick sat on the floor. He was sleeping, and in his sleeping he was deeply trying to end his confusion. The melodies of Sona were still ringing in his mind, and his master’s last words kept repeating in his mind. They were in constant battle, and it was tearing Fiddlestick apart. He did not know what to do, what to think to the extent that he did not even resist to be captured, only trying to solve the never ending puzzle in his mind…

Rattling of the cages brought Fiddlestick back to consciousness. The prison guard opened his cell, and indicated for fiddlestick to come out. Fiddlestick obeyed their orders, showing no sign of resist. He was led down a hallway, and into a room. It was very large, and very empty except for a throne on the back. There sat the Chairmen of the league, the highest of the champions. Fiddlestick confronted the chairmen several times, but it is the first which he was so weak and shaken, not to mention the lack of chains or guards holding him down.

“Sit Fiddlestick, we have a lot to talk about…”Then there was light in the room, and the Chairmen, mostly known as Kayle the Judicator appeared on the chair. Fiddlestick sat on the floor, his eyes alert and ready.
“So, I’ve heard about your incident in the crystal scar, you should thank us we have hidden your secret.” Kayle Spoke. “We would like you to… give us something in return for our services”.

Fiddlestick laughed, not out of agreement, but out of disgust. Kayle once again spoke “Oh, I see you are in a good mood. Normally when I speak to that point, you only try to kill me, forcing me to ‘stop’ your ‘madness’, and break a few of your limbs in the process.” Kayle smiled, a devious smile that only ones knowing that they are sinning and yet enjoying it would be able to make. “Since you are listening to me now, I would keep this short. Give us the key, and we shall allow you to live your life within the league. You will not be chased, and you are allowed to do anything you wish within the city without supervision from our agents, which I trust you sensed. I would grant you the highest authority that I can give you, and together we shall rule the lands!”

Fiddlestick laughed again, and for the first time, spoke in front of Kayle “My master joined the league, and I do not plan to leave, therefore I had to do all your biddings… All these years Kayle… all these years I have served you! slaying anyone who might threaten the league, anyone who threatened your status… and yet day by day, you send assassins and spies to come and steal from me, the one thing which I care for most, my master’s key!”
“That key may empower our forces, Fiddlestick! It would grant me, and you, powers beyond our imagination! Don’t you want that?”
“All I wish is to complete my master’s bidding, and there is nothing that you can say that would change my mind.”

Kayle’s face was filled with disgust. She sighed, resting her head on her fist. Then, her smile once again appeared on her face.
“I’ve heard… Fiddlestick, that you’ve been… having some connection… with Sona”
Fiddlestick’s eyes widened, his body tensed at Sona’s name and he was filled with shock. “I… don’t know what your talking…”
“It’ll be a shame… if she was to die, because you didn’t cooperate, Fiddlestick…”

Fiddlestick was filled with fear and anger, the thought of Sona’s lifeless body would shiver his wooden limbs… He did not dare move, nor to talk back, but simply allowed Kayle to continue pushing on to his weaknesses. On the other hand, Kayle was quite pleased of Fiddlestick’s reactions. Her smile was bigger, and she continued on “I do not want to harm any of my fellow champions, Fiddlestick, but I would if I have to…” Fiddlestick was struck at this point, he did not know what to do. His master’s words once again repeated in his mind, but he also reminded himself of Sona’s beauty.
Kayle laughed softly, but only loud enough so Fiddlestick couldn’t hear it. She then spoke, her words cold as ice, every word shivering Fiddlestick “I can have her here now, you know… Her corpse would be as simple to collect as the wheat in the field. I have agents all over the city, it would only take one word, one command, and it shall be done!”

Fiddlestick now started to lose control, he clenched his fist, shivering from rage and fear. He looked into Kayle’s eyes, summoning his scythe, the guards at the door ready to stop him.
Kayle gestured them to stop, and while smiling, spoke to fiddlestick “I am merely joking, Fiddlestick. We go way back, remember? I would never want to harm any of my fellow champions, you don’t need to look at me with such eyes.” Fiddlestick was shocked, alarmed, he did not attack, but did not calm down either, continuing to look at Kayle, with his scythe in his hands.

Kayle lastly spoke “Take him away, throw him out of headquarters. Remember our conversation today, Fiddlestick. If you give me the key, I would give you everything that you could possibly want. We would no longer persue you, but would simply wait for your correct decision.” Fiddlestick was dragged out of the room, and until the doors closed, fixed his eyes on Kayle’s satisfied expression. He was thrown out of the headquarters. Not knowing what to do, and where to go, Fiddlestick started his way back to his mansion.

Inside the room, a servent of Kayle spoke to her "Chairman, why would you not simply kill him and take the key? He was trapped in the room, and it would only take a few minutes to take him down..." Kayle's response was calm and cold "Killing him now would simply cause distress among the league, and my status would definately be threatened... When the time comes, I would know when to strike. Before then, stop all agents and assassins from approaching Fiddlestick. This is going to be eaiser than I thought." And kayle laughed, closing all the lights in the room, returning to the darkness which she enjoys...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you enjoy it? Kayle definately did :P
Anyways, as usual, please leave any comments, recommendations, sugars, snacks, cakes etc etc
Working on Chapter 5 tomorrow, tired

Peasantry

04-27-2012

Man up Fid we can take her....and as for her "agents" there's a reason Crowstorm's AoE. Anyway nice to finally see some Fiddle on the forum.

Snakeofthefestiv

04-27-2012

Don't worry Wizerdlol your work isn't going unnoticed!
love the story!
Can't wait for the rest!

SophistOfErebus

04-29-2012

Pretty good stuff here, despite the initial thoughts I had concerning a story about love between a scarecrow and a songstress