New Bundles Featuring Dastardly Villainy and Thrilling Heroics

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kikhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-27-2012

The dazzingly virtuous is tempting but, I already have skins for them. I'm not sure I can justify the buy .

Riot squad Singed owns the rest of his skins so I am not interested. I am also not a fan of any of the Brand skins yet. Want to buy a Frost Fire Brand skin.

Batman in Blue

04-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG9 View Post
again where are the skins that were supposed to go on sale from the poll placed in the GD forum? there was supposed to be an announcement about them on wednesday and here we are, friday afternoon.
There was an announcement..........they said next weekend will be the sale

Erekai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-27-2012

Eh. You'd still save more money waiting for each of these individual skins to go on sale. I think to make these bundles attractive to us, they really ought to be at least the same deal as an ordinary skin sale.

Barkwhip

04-27-2012

I like the idea of themed skin bundles, but the discounts for them are just awful. The hero bundle saves you 149 RP, not even half off the Yi skin, and the villian bundle saves you 377 RP, again not even half off a single skin. Even if you want both skins from a bundle you'll save more buying one at full price and the other on an individual sale.

Batman in Blue

04-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erekai View Post
Eh. You'd still save more money waiting for each of these individual skins to go on sale. I think to make these bundles attractive to us, they really ought to be at least the same deal as an ordinary skin sale.
If they did that, I would buy the packs, but with the prices right now there is no way I will buy them.

Toysoldier

04-27-2012

Got the right idea, just not the right skins.

There needs to be more flexibility with these things. If someone already owns one of the skins this is pointless, or if they want one of the skins but don't want the skin for the other champ.

For me, I like the brand skin and would get it, but I have Riot Squad Singed and do not want Mad Scientist. I also have the Teemo and Yi skins already.

Give us promotions like we get to pick the skins we bundle together. Either from a pool of skins we pick a few or maybe from all skins.

Dethrone

04-27-2012

Dear Riot,
Please reconsider the "Make-Your-Own-Bundle" idea. I have most of the skins you have in these bundle sales, and would like to handpick skins which i don't own for a reasonable price. I'm sure the community would like it as well. Thank you.

Great Kaiser

Senior Recruiter

04-27-2012

Nice work. Seldom see a skin bundle, usually champions bundle for a few times now.

Ozrix

04-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkwhip View Post
I like the idea of themed skin bundles, but the discounts for them are just awful. The hero bundle saves you 149 RP, not even half off the Yi skin, and the villian bundle saves you 377 RP, again not even half off a single skin. Even if you want both skins from a bundle you'll save more getting just one of them on a normal sale.
This was going to be my exact comment. At first I thought it was at least a "Buy 1 Get 1 50% off" but its not even that. I would be much more interested in these deals if they followed the standard 50% off pricing That way, even if you really only wanted 1 of the skins, it would be like paying normal price for that, and getting the other free.

Rinku Locke

04-27-2012

um ... drop price ~150 rp = bundle? im confused