Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cant buy anything at the store

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Solosobi

04-24-2012

I cant buy heros/skins/runes/anything. If i try it says your purchase could not be completed at this time. This has been the cast since I started playing 3 weeks ago. I've reinstalled the game, so I dont think its an issue on my end.

Solosobi

04-24-2012

bump

Drdodamage

04-24-2012

don't know if the same problem, but currently when i try to buy RP it just says an error has occurred and to try again later, yet the card worked on my gf's account but not on mine even on a different computer.

MerlosTheMad

04-24-2012

I have this problem also and made a thread about it as well, I'm unable to make any progress in the game or spend money. Which isnt to bad I guess I ordered pizza instead today. Riot needs to address the issue though. In my case I get a session expired error, reinstalling did nothing for myself as well...

Solosobi

04-24-2012

I just get "Your purchase could not be completed at this time" when I try to buy a hero. Runes dont work at all I cant see what they do or drag them or have any option to buy them.

MerlosTheMad

04-25-2012

Bump, I've still yet to recieve an answer, and I might I just say this forum for being an official one is abysmal, not having a personal profile makes it difficult to track down prior posts. I had to use a help thread to find my custom forum id. ;P Am I missing something blindingly obvious in my forum hud?

Kycoo7

04-27-2012

I have also posted about this problem and received no answer. So Bump from me. I did a repair and an Uninstall, nothing changed. Riot, I would Love to spend my money on your game, but it is impossible. I cant even purchase RP because the store wont let me in...

mangaseca

08-27-2012

i'm having this problem too...i can't buy any champions with my IP points, it's saing it couldn't be purchase at this time. I reinstaled and nothing...and another problem: my store is getting expired, how can i fix it?

Silberin

10-06-2012

Same issue as above, they need to fix this or i'm dropping this game

Super Oxiclean

12-25-2012

BUMP this is a serious issue that needs to be addressed