Cant buy anything at the store

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Solosobi

04-24-2012

I cant buy heros/skins/runes/anything. If i try it says your purchase could not be completed at this time. This has been the cast since I started playing 3 weeks ago. I've reinstalled the game, so I dont think its an issue on my end.

Solosobi

04-24-2012

bump

Drdodamage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2012

don't know if the same problem, but currently when i try to buy RP it just says an error has occurred and to try again later, yet the card worked on my gf's account but not on mine even on a different computer.

MerlosTheMad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2012

I have this problem also and made a thread about it as well, I'm unable to make any progress in the game or spend money. Which isnt to bad I guess I ordered pizza instead today. Riot needs to address the issue though. In my case I get a session expired error, reinstalling did nothing for myself as well...

Solosobi

04-24-2012

I just get "Your purchase could not be completed at this time" when I try to buy a hero. Runes dont work at all I cant see what they do or drag them or have any option to buy them.

MerlosTheMad

04-25-2012

Bump, I've still yet to recieve an answer, and I might I just say this forum for being an official one is abysmal, not having a personal profile makes it difficult to track down prior posts. I had to use a help thread to find my custom forum id. ;P Am I missing something blindingly obvious in my forum hud?

Kycoo7

04-27-2012

I have also posted about this problem and received no answer. So Bump from me. I did a repair and an Uninstall, nothing changed. Riot, I would Love to spend my money on your game, but it is impossible. I cant even purchase RP because the store wont let me in...

mangaseca

08-27-2012

i'm having this problem too...i can't buy any champions with my IP points, it's saing it couldn't be purchase at this time. I reinstaled and nothing...and another problem: my store is getting expired, how can i fix it?

Silberin

10-06-2012

Same issue as above, they need to fix this or i'm dropping this game

Super Oxiclean

12-25-2012

BUMP this is a serious issue that needs to be addressed