looking for a duo partner, leveling friend's acc at 1300, placement games over

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Im On DMT

04-23-2012

ya, getting tired of playing akali to carry braindead ppl, would be nice to have someone to duo with until 1400-1500 approx.

Mr AIex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2012

I'd be happy to help but after a recent run of bad luck I'm only 1150. I'm not a troll though, and I'm really not that bad at the game.

Add me in game if interested.

til Days of Blue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2012

The more you blame your luck, the more you lose your ELO

Gato Muerto

04-24-2012

Is playing a friend's account against ToS?

Dane Belthound

04-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post
The more you blame your luck, the more you lose your ELO
Thats a nice thought, but sometimes it is luck. Things like not knowing that dodging ranked queues loses elo, or having someone intentional feed 16 kills is bad luck. And don't tell me you find a way to win with a 16 death intentional feeder. The only way you win that is if the other team REALLY sucks.

However, that is not to say most people who blame luck solely aren't partly responsible for a large percentage of their losses. End of the day this is a team game and the blame in many circumstances is not one persons fault. We all (most of us) can improve and improving yourself will benefit you and your team and increase your winning percentage most likely, but again sometimes luck is a factor.

Month ago I had 4 games in a row that had an afk so it was 4v5. That is bad luck. And again, the other team REALLY has to suck to win. I have won 4v5 but that was because the other team sucked balls. And I have lost 5v4 and that was because me and my team just couldln't pull together and work as a team or play our roles effectively.

Never give up I would say, and always hope that you can pull through. Cause you never know what the other team is really made of.

FaerellG

04-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane Belthound View Post
Things like not knowing that dodging ranked queues loses elo...is bad luck
That's not luck...that's lack of knowledge. The information that dodging drops your Elo is out there. I most certainly knew that before I started playing ranked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane Belthound View Post
having someone intentional feed 16 kills...is bad luck
Yes, but it's recoverable. Winning 4v5s is not unheard of. In fact, you have a mid-game advantage if you play your early game properly in a 4v5.

The more you blame your luck, the less motivated you are to improve yourself and the more demoralized you will personally get. Always focus on being better. Never look to blaming others or things that are out of your control (even if it might be true). It serves you no purpose when you blame someone else for your loss. Instead look to find ways to bring things that are out of your control into your realm of influence.

Mr AIex

04-25-2012

Quote:
The more you blame your luck, the less motivated you are to improve yourself and the more demoralized you will personally get. Always focus on being better. Never look to blaming others or things that are out of your control (even if it might be true). It serves you no purpose when you blame someone else for your loss. Instead look to find ways to bring things that are out of your control into your realm of influence.
I agree with this. I'm the first to admit that I make mistakes and I am working on it, but luck does have something to do with it.