How to mentally dominate your own team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sweet2partyh

06-10-2011

lol this guide isn't at all good and should be deleted,as it directly destroys the summoners code(this is a guide on how to get a bad rep and how to get reported to the tribunal)some guy tried this on 1 of my teamates today.HiIlarious the ''dominater'' just got a loooooooooooooooooong steak of deaths and ganks i reccomend u take this off

Redenbacher

06-10-2011

This thread is starting to stink of fried sarcasm detectors.

(+1)

kirbstompn

06-10-2011

yeah

DirtyHampster

06-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet2partyh View Post
lol this guide isn't at all good and should be deleted,as it directly destroys the summoners code(this is a guide on how to get a bad rep and how to get reported to the tribunal)some guy tried this on 1 of my teamates today.HiIlarious the ''dominater'' just got a loooooooooooooooooong steak of deaths and ganks i reccomend u take this off
you do realize this is a joke right? Mocking the people that actually do this kind of stuff...

wtk13

06-10-2011

Like many of the above posters, i agree that this is great satire.

Hi Ranqd

06-10-2011

I use this all the time with my friend in real life, I've gone undefeated for 1 night

Fractal Shard

07-08-2011

I love this guide, best comedy i have read in a while.

AaroniusH

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2011

I followed this one time. Upon doing so, immediately gained the love and respect of my teammates. As it turns out, another player on my side was following just the same guide! We were best buds by the end of the battle. Sure, there were some nay-sayers by the end of the fame, but I feel I convinced them to get over themselves.

Jkase

04-25-2013

Would anybody be sad if I necroed this thread?