How to mentally dominate your own team

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bssil

08-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakhita View Post
umm is this a joke?
Obviously not, why would you think a wonderful guide like this is a joke? The OP must feel insulted.

ZOMGTURTLE

08-11-2010

Oh my God.... I've been had by a follower of this guide! I was playing today, and had a rough start in an unranked game with a champion I wanted to try to get good at, and one of my teammates mocked me relentlessly! I got so angry and tried so hard to prove him wrong that I went 1v5 against the enemy team and killed them all, then blew up their nexus while the towers were still up!

I thought he was being a jerk, but he was just motivating me! Thank you, Svartfal, for writing this inspirational guide on how to motivate your teammates!

WWRaptorJesusDo

08-11-2010

lol funny stuff. but sad as it is to say, i dont believe in casual gamers playing this kinda game. stick to single player games in your own little world. this game isnt really noob friendly, and as far as difficulty, these kind of games are the hardest to get into. a casual gamer in LoL or HoN or DotA is kinda like a 120 lb kid goin to play a football game with the Colts. Sure he might be good at sports with his friend, and sure maybe hes determined. Doesnt change the fact that hes gonna get killed but hey at least he tried? sorry dude but noobs need to gtfo. sure nobody is just magically good at this kinda game, but its very easy to tell when this is just not the type of game for you.

Sidenote: If you are indeed feeding or noobin it up on your team, and you are lucky enough to get someone on your team who is willing to help you build/stratagize, you should really listen to them. If the other team is solid tankage, and you are twitch or teemo or somethin and someone tells you to get madreds or last whisper, and you dont, then you feed, then you are a scrub noob and need to die. people arent tellin you this for fun, they see you dont know what you're doing and they are taking time to help you. be ****in greatfull. and be lucky it isnt me. some people are nice, but im an ass and i have no patience for noobs. Common sense is not all that common and arrogant as it sounds, 90% of the time i DO know the build for their hero better than they do, or at least i understand the concept of this game and the champs abilities enough to improvise one. use your ****in head, if they are all dps, ninja tabai is a good thing, if they have tons of stuns, merc treads is ftw. if you get berserker greaves every match with every carry you get then you should be shot and hung. in summary, eat a **** noobzillas

WWRaptorJesusDo

08-11-2010

also OP, your guide is funny, and i totally see your point. However, play to win. If you do not have that mentality then you need to gtfo my ENTIRELY COMPETITIVE GAME. sorry but if you want to play for "fun" go to an arcade, go play some mario or legend of zelda. This is a competitive game for players who want to play to win, all the rest can bail.

Dissonance119

08-11-2010

Good intent, poor delivery I'm afraid. It's a little bit sour tasting, after having an average of one of those each game.

That said, what you wrote is a besteller in the past. Seriously, people must follow this religiously This needs to be put on the front page, so more can learn.

Lasly, Raptor, is that humour i detect?

Svaiter

08-11-2010

amazing post bro ... you hit the spot on what happens in certain games and obviously we dont like it

smart, good humor and ironic !!!

Raptor, take it easy on the pills man ....

Booty Colin

08-11-2010

icwhatudidthar!

TheClass

08-11-2010

This is justice perpetuated and packaged as a product of the epitomization of the content of character's attempt to emblematize humanity.

Booty Colin

08-11-2010

^ what he said.

Blurpe

08-12-2010

theclass has class. i also accord in opinion of the second above poster.

123456 ... 8