100% Crit Rate Garen IMO HIGHLY UNDERRATED

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fuzen Ryuu

04-23-2012

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...derated-205788
This is a build idea I had for Garen and despite ALOT of angry conversations with closed minded individuals, who can't think outside the ****in "META BOX". I think it has potential.
PRIMARILY LOOKING FOR FEEDBACK GOOD BAD IDC

I've been playing Garen since I started playing LOL. I've played alot of other champions as well but Garen remains 1 of my favs, because he is so versatile (aside from jungle and mid) he can do fulfill ANY role. I've tried every build I can find/think of and they all lack this or that IMO. A tank Garen lacks DMG, a DPS Garen lacks speed (in regards to build costs) and the build itself is consigned to leaving his skills useless late game (except as utility), and Tanky DPS Garen lacks all of the above (however in smaller portions).
In my efforts to create a Garen build that builds HIGH DMG by mid game if your lucky with kills/assists, as well as make his skills more useful late game, I thought of this build 100% crit rate Garen.
I must be said to that this build has been shot down by a # players.

Garen to me is (at least 1 of) the most versatile characters in LOL. He can go FULL TANK, FULL DPS or somewhere in the middle and STILL be good if skillfully & intelligently played. "SKILLFUL & INTELLIGENT"
1 of the biggest advantages to this build is how "CHEAP" it is gold wise. With such and inexpensive build you have time to hide harass and force your opponents down in gold and exp while allowing your lane partner (unless your solo top) to farm more and make their more expensive builds.
Garen's early game is his best no denying it. IMO speed in your build is the #1 way to "stay" strong. Utilize that early game advantage with a cheaper build to help give the team a gold advantage mid-late. This build generates 100% crit rate at a mere 11K gold (not including Wards or pots). He transitions nicely from skill based to auto attack DPS (as the FULL DPS Garen does), BUT his skills do more damage. At 100% crit Garen does over 500 DMG per hit AS DOES HIS JUDGEMENT.
The passive + active of Executioner's Calling are the equivalent of a low level ignite. At the very least that 8 secs from Executioner's passive gives more time to ASSIST. With a mere 20 sec cooldown Executioner's is also highly usefull for bursting down tanks and other champions who build high HP regen / lifesteal.
100% crit Garen is not ment to "CARRY" or "TANK" he is designed to Assist and Harass GET IN AND GET OUT.
Everything in this Garen from SKILLS - ACTIVES are versatile, good for both OFFENSE and DEFENSE.
HE can harass enough early game to force you opponent to either
1 - B back to base (loosing EXP & Gold) or
2 - Stay leaving you or someone else an opportunity to kill (also loosing exp & gold)
Mid game he can use his Q to initiate a fight and E/spin away to safety OR he can wait for the fight to start Q in and hack away until it's over.
Late game he's as good as ANY melee carry, he can 1v1 - escape - farm back to full health "RINSE AND REPEAT" and/or (especially with YG's active) he can solo a turret or Dragon.
Based of my experience with Garen this build, IF played SKILLFULLY & INTELLIGENTLY alongside moderate-skilled teamates is more VERSATILE and just as dangerous as any other.

Frostbutt Irelia

04-23-2012

100% critrate annie so highly underrated

after u get all ur items, SO MUCH DAMAGE

see what i did there? i said after u get all ur items, and didnt say how to go about getting them.

Turtle Fetish

04-23-2012

...The ****? Why wouldn't you rush a FoN?

Drediviros

04-23-2012

Lifesteal quints, cloak and dagger..... zzzzzzzzzzzzz

TiberiusAudley

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

04-23-2012

Why would you buy two Rice blades?

Diceless

04-23-2012

them rice blades

Krimson62

04-23-2012

Use it, win, record, win more, people will see then

Fuzen Ryuu

04-23-2012

Garen's early game OP is all the time you should need, especially with 2 Avarice Blades, to get the 11k gold to max crit %.
As for Rushing FoN 2 problems with that
1 - HATE TANK GAREN HE"S USELESS
2 - How are you going to build 100% crit with FoN in the mix??????

Sirnukealot

04-23-2012

the **** did I just read... Anyone with skills and intelligence will get arround garen in team fights.. your build needs either alot of farm or to be incredibly fed wich unreliable... when you are talking of close minded individuals you should take a look at yourself.

duck8

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2012

die