Top 8 Go4lol finishing team LF AD/TOP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XMF

04-23-2012

Smoke a Swish Walk my Fish is a League of Legends team centered around the New England area. The team is fairly new but the players have all been playing for a while now. We strive to be the best and hope to accomplish our goals with consistent practice and participation in tournaments. We play vs top teams and scrim almost every day. We have performed very well in tournaments, with a 8 seed in go4lol finishing in 8th placing close to teams like TGF, vVv, oRb, 4not, crs, liquid, goose and others. We come from 2k+ elo brackets but what sets us apart from everyone else is our communication and execution as a team. Although we do look for players with individual and mechanical skill, we also look for those players who can listen, play safe, and not try to make big risky plays when needed.

We are actively searching for sponsors. With sponsors, the team could reach greater levels of success faster. If you have any interest in sponsoring Smoke a Swish Walk my Fish, contact us at: smokeaswishwalkmyfish@gmail.com

We are also accepting players who are willing to dedicate themselves to practicing daily and scrimming with the team. We will accept players of any role. Minimum requirements to tryout for the team are: being Gold solo que elo, skype (for communication), have all champions for your specific role, practice daily and availability on weekends. Sub 200 ping, a stable connection, 17 years old +, and willing to take criticism. If you meet all of the minimum requirements and are interested in joining Team Smoke a Swish Walk my Fish either:

email us at: smokeaswishwalkmyfish@gmail.com
skype us: andy.carlson13, topnotchrappa2piece, hoodkiller69
message us on League: 420xSwishersweet

We are also interested in having a coach. If you have a lot of arranged 5's and tournament experience and are willing to coach a young, upcoming team you can message us in one of the three ways listed above

XMF

04-23-2012

bump xx

Lector Alandor

04-24-2012

I'd be interested in trying out for AD carry.

vVv Get Snuggled

04-24-2012

I have a team for regular online tournaments, but i may be interested in a team with close by players for lan tournaments. i go to school in rhode island which is the new england area. I will be home for summer but if you needed a sub for a lan tournament or something im pretty solid at every role. Over 17, 1939 elo right now. As well if when you get a team and wanted to scrim mine would be happy to do so ^_^

XMF

04-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k Decimater View Post
I have a team for regular online tournaments, but i may be interested in a team with close by players for lan tournaments. i go to school in rhode island which is the new england area. I will be home for summer but if you needed a sub for a lan tournament or something im pretty solid at every role. Over 17, 1939 elo right now. As well if when you get a team and wanted to scrim mine would be happy to do so ^_^
Add my skype andy.carlson13

XMF

04-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSNXX View Post
I'd be interested in trying out for AD carry.
add my ign 420xBeeg

XMF

04-24-2012

xx

XMF

04-25-2012

bump

XMF

04-25-2012

bump

XMF

04-25-2012

bump