League Judgment - Galio

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Airship Pirate

08-11-2010

I must remark that, although I find a fair bit of the lore in this game to be rather corny, I very much enjoy these 'Judgements'. They just seem to be taken a bit more seriously than some of the lore is (namely the Journal of Justice, which seems to contain a number of articles that feel very "modern" in their writing style), and that in turn just adds an air of... not necessarily realness, more an air of substance. It helps to give shape to what the League is, and how such an institution could exist, even in a fantasy setting.

Edit: The second JoJ was better than the first, so maybe they are headed in the right direction... Time will tell.

iPhantom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2010

Keep 'em coming, this is great! Any chance we'll be able to see some for older champions?

GreedyParasite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2010

Wow did not expect that.
I'm completely stoned, so whoever wrote that.. you're good because I read the whole thing =]

Grognor

08-11-2010

Too much Purple Prose for my taste, but certainly a good effort.

UmbrellaExile

08-11-2010

Galio is such a lady's man.

Kajitii

08-11-2010

I'm getting the creepy vibes that summoners read the minds of champions.

Watchman

08-11-2010

I want to see judgements for the original 40... specifically Karthus!

Korgor Wolfshadow

08-11-2010

This was, by far, the best League Judgement written yet. You actually get a feel for the champion's personality, not for what they do as a fighter.

Good work on this one. Keep 'em aimed towards giving us a better feel for the champions personality and these Judgments will eventually be getting even better.

m23snoop31

08-11-2010

What in god heck is this? I thought this would be some kinda review.

ZankokuTenshi

08-11-2010

I wanna see Master Yi saying "I want to join the League to kill that ******* Singed"

12345612 ... 13