League Judgment - Galio

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shortbus Jedi

08-12-2010

Indeed, these are epic fun to read while stoned.

Sure, I could read it sober and get some sort of pseudo-imaginative scene play out in my head....

Or I could be raging stoned and have my brain's processor focus my ADHD all onto the one task of reading, blocking out all that other garbage that enters my head at random and frequent intervals.

The last one didn't give me the same effect, but this played out like an anime in my head with vivid facial expressions and character movements.

Awesome work with your figurative paintbrush upon the mental canvas. Loving RPGs, I have to say these judgments give people who care to think about the back story a venue to 'get into character'.

Maybe I'm just being a fat basement nerd - either way, great job! Keep it up.

Parasamgate

08-12-2010

Liked it, but the part of "poppy" taking galio's hand was a bit weird.

ipleadthefif208

08-12-2010

when u eventualy do nunus can u do two of them one for nunu and one for willump awesome i would love to see there judgement and warwiks she the best

A Dark Lotus

08-13-2010

I like how they closed the Rune Page thread because they get negative feedback for once. Why don't you just be courtious to your loyal players by giving them ONE free runepage with the next patch. I've spent alot of money on this game and I'm not giving another penny until I see some graditude...

A Dark Lotus

08-13-2010

Lets turn this page into the new Rune Page thread!

Natski

08-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Dark Lotus View Post
I like how they closed the Rune Page thread because they get negative feedback for once. Why don't you just be courtious to your loyal players by giving them ONE free runepage with the next patch. I've spent alot of money on this game and I'm not giving another penny until I see some graditude...
I like how they do not force you to spend your money on LoL via RP or what else, yet you demand gratitude for something voluntary. Seems fair.

I like this Judgment It was a slight bit cliche but I think that the overall look of Galio made it an unexpected surprise to see the softer side of such a Champion.

Great work Would love to see some of the older Champions, even though I only started playing this game a week or so ago really liking the back stories

Kthuuluu

08-13-2010

no offense but these are ****ing childish. can you not get someone who can actually write to come up with this stuff? or is it too expensive to hire a writer rather tahn get some intern to whip something up in 15 minutes?

A Dark Lotus

08-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devux View Post
I like how they do not force you to spend your money on LoL via RP or what else, yet you demand gratitude for something voluntary. Seems fair.

I like this Judgment It was a slight bit cliche but I think that the overall look of Galio made it an unexpected surprise to see the softer side of such a Champion.

Great work Would love to see some of the older Champions, even though I only started playing this game a week or so ago really liking the back stories
I like how your nuts fit snugly in my mouth.

sorenbekhoj

08-13-2010

He is way to overpowered (:

- And why make 2 6300 champs in a row ?

KillzonLegend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2010

This is great but i still think for what he is, Galio costs too much IP.